Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw76 View Post
    I agree with your sentiments, but as long as the communists are stuffing ballot boxes and getting away with it, it does not matter one bit what the Proletariat thinks or votes. Makes me sick to think about it too.
    I agree completely. Like I said I'm not holding my breath for anything to change. People are too stupid and brainwashed to see facts even though the evidence is playing out right in front of them. I don't spend time thinking about it either cause it pisses me off to no end and I rather focus on myself and the VERY FEW I still care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    If there was ever a time for the military to turn its guns inward and effect a real life coup, it was now. Alas, as unlikely as cows coming home or horses drinking.
    Does anyone else find it weird that Joe is being shuffled to Camp David and Connecticut, not talking to foreign leaders and Kamala heads for a communist country? Maybe for talks with the Chinese? Who is guarding the door?
    Alcohol, tobacco and firearms....who's bringing the Chips ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Piffel View Post
    Does anyone else find it weird that Joe is being shuffled to Camp David and Connecticut, not talking to foreign leaders and Kamala heads for a communist country? Maybe for talks with the Chinese? Who is guarding the door?
    If you were a foreign leader would you waste your time taking to this two idiots? Clearly talking wont accomplish anything ever with this regime. Actions will speak louder.

Going to Vietnam seems like an "out of sight, out of mind." The Chinese aren't going to talk to her. They are laughing their asses off at us right now while they cozy up to the Taliban for mining rights there.

We are a global embarrassment. And I agree with HBP, its by design.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Heartbreaking to know so many who voted democrat contributed to the Afghanistan clusterfuck pullout.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"

Quote Originally Posted by Redbug View Post
    Heartbreaking to know so many who voted democrat contributed to the Afghanistan clusterfuck pullout.
    Do we even know who the "so many" were? Serious question as the real clusterfuck was the "safe and effective" election that led directly to this shitshow.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Do we even know who the "so many" were? Serious question as the real clusterfuck was the "safe and effective" election that led directly to this shitshow.
    The Trump White House agreed to a May 1, 2021 troop withdrawal with the Taliban. Biden and his crew came into office knowing those time limits and the agreement. The real questions not asked nor answered is what the hell was Biden's people doing in the meantime up until this summer? What were the top end woke generals, the State Department, and internal politics doing about it? Looks to me not hardly a thing on planning the different scenarios. I do know after reading...our Afghan embassy sent several messages about what was going to happen...and they were right on the money. The soldiers on the ground knew it but what the hell was going on in Biden's White House where decisions were supposed to be made ahead of time? I cannot fathom the dereliction of duty, (not the guys on the ground...but higher up making the decisions), that has gone on and the people killed because of it. Bottom line to your question...I don't think we will know because it is a big cover up...heads don't roll at the top.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"

Quote Originally Posted by Redbug View Post
    The Trump White House agreed to a May 1, 2021 troop withdrawal with the Taliban. Biden and his crew came into office knowing those time limits and the agreement. The real questions not asked nor answered is what the hell was Biden's people doing in the meantime up until this summer? What were the top end woke generals, the State Department, and internal politics doing about it? Looks to me not hardly a thing on planning the different scenarios. I do know after reading...our Afghan embassy sent several messages about what was going to happen...and they were right on the money. The soldiers on the ground knew it but what the hell was going on in Biden's White House where decisions were supposed to be made ahead of time? I cannot fathom the dereliction of duty, (not the guys on the ground...but higher up making the decisions), that has gone on and the people killed because of it. Bottom line to your question...I don't think we will know because it is a big cover up...heads don't roll at the top.
    They put an Alzheimer patient in office through some nefarious shit. What did people think would happen? I think, "we ain't seen nothing yet". This shitshow is going to get a lot worse all over the board. The real guys can't create anything but chaos and piles of shit. That's all their character will allow them to create. Tickets are punched and grab your popcorn because this is all you'll see from this nascar pile up.

https://www.siriusxm.com/clips/clip/...2-9f18b3bdebee

Meanwhile, a mother who lost her son calls into a radio station. It didn’t have to be this way.

Big gov and the media are silent.
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    https://www.siriusxm.com/clips/clip/...2-9f18b3bdebee

Meanwhile, a mother who lost her son calls into a radio station. It didn’t have to be this way.
    I sure do feel sorry to hear her. But she is right.
    Dave