Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Another lesson for the day.

Service to the nation is mitigated by the nation's leader. US Mil should have the option to cancel their commitment every four years. Giving your life for a noble cause is heroic...losing it needlessly because your leader is not as intelligent as a house fly is just a waste.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Trump had a plan for the pullout, and a big swinging dick if anyone stepped out of line. Sulimani was a we needed to but also a "In case you forget next year, this could be you"

Current admin saying "we have lots of leverage to keep the Taliban towing the line" I know it aint military force, so likely more pallet loads of cash..... and we know how well that works out.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

"Current admin saying "we have lots of leverage to keep the Taliban towing the line" I know it aint military force, so likely more pallet loads of cash..... and we know how well that works out."

You can't buy off your enemies. They'll just take your money and come back for more. In the end, they'll wait for you to go to sleep and then cut your throat.

The way things are going, serving ones country is not achieved through government service but in fact by the very opposite, NOT serving the interests of government.
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.