Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Britain Loses Patience with Sleepy Joe

Britain loses patience with Sleepy Joe: Tony Blair brands Biden an 'imbecile' over 'tragic, dangerous and unnecessary' decision to quit Afghanistan amid claims Boris remarked 'we would be better off with Trump'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ghanistan.html

-HBP
    - Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - President Ronald Reagan

British government and press suck.

Quote Originally Posted by stankasz1 View Post

Maybe...but in this case, they are right on the money. Wake up stupid fucking Americans!!!!
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Okay and?
    That's already established but what I think the OP is trying to point out is that even the most institutionalized and docile commies are starting to grow tired of a hermit that has the brain power of a potato (no offense to potatos) fucking things up.. He's showing them their future if they keep voting this trash in. Hopefully people will WAKE THE FUCK UP! But I am not holding my breath..

There's nothing like stating the obvious here. That the British government sucked was pretty well proven before 1775, which is why they aren't running things this side of the Atlantic.

Also, a correction; all press (media) suck a big one.

The SAS is going out and retrieving Brits and other friendly nationals while the US 82nd Airborne and the 24th Marine Expeditionary Forces are in the airport with commander's asking the Brits/French/Germans not to make them "look bad" by rolling out into the city.

I hope this article is wrong but based on social media and foreign news sources it seams like the US is sitting tight while our allies are getting the job done. It's not the guys on the ground - I know they can and would dominate this battle space if cut loose - its the wimp/commie woke aholes at the top that are causing this. See my other thread on "This is All By Design" - It lays out what we all can now see clearly. This govt is America Last on all levels.

-HBP
    - Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - President Ronald Reagan

The Afhanistan Debacle is Exactly What the Left Wanted

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ft_wanted.html

My other current thread on this,

-HBP

If there was ever a time for the military to turn its guns inward and effect a real life coup, it was now. Alas, as unlikely as cows coming home or horses drinking.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Spokelse416 View Post
    Okay and?
    That's already established but what I think the OP is trying to point out is that even the most institutionalized and docile commies are starting to grow tired of a hermit that has the brain power of a potato (no offense to potatos) fucking things up.. He's showing them their future if they keep voting this trash in. Hopefully people will WAKE THE FUCK UP! But I am not holding my breath..
    I agree with your sentiments, but as long as the communists are stuffing ballot boxes and getting away with it, it does not matter one bit what the Proletariat thinks or votes. Makes me sick to think about it too.
    2 Samuel 22; Psalm 139:21-22

Perhaps its time for the 25 amendment to remove trader joe. Then the military coup option while commie hooker harris is in Vietnam.
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.