Default What Gen's triggers work with 43X

I remember why I hate the "target" trigger on Glocks. Everything else I have is smooth face or flat face. Anyone have or know of a handy guide that shows what generation/model triggers would work for the 43X? I have a smooth face spare that is Gen 2 or 3. Would that work? Is there a face shooter trigger that would work?
    When gunslingers come to town, sai, things get broken. It's a simple fact of life.

AFAIK, the 42 and 43 have to have their own specific triggers that differ from all the other models.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." Martin Luther

I "think " that the trigger shoe is interchangeable between all of them. I doubt that is true for the combination of trigger shoe and trigger bar.
    Last edited by mike28w; 07-03-2021 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike28w View Post
    I "think " that the trigger shoe is interchangeable between all of them. I doubt that is true for the combination of trigger shoe and trigger bar.
    Yeah I knew the trigger bar probably wasn't interchangeable. Most places so out of stock for the kit but some of the aftermarket shoes are in stock. Most of the reviews I've seen say the kits don't lighten the trigger pull weigh much if at all.
    When gunslingers come to town, sai, things get broken. It's a simple fact of life.

Speaking of which, Gabe/Josh/etc, I need an SI trigger shoe for a friend who has trouble reaching the trigger on her 43, but you guys are all out. Any idea if you're planning to have more in stock any time soon? Trigger shoe or complete bar assembly is fine, but I didn't see either one in stock for a 43.