Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I keep that to myself mostly. It was rather surreal at the time but I’m thankful and will never stop listening.[/QUOTE]

“When we speak to God we are said to be praying but when God speaks to us we are said to be schizophrenic “
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

I have had a lot of instances where another "voice" spoke to me. At the times I never questioned it especially since like others here it involved specifically saving my life or others but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to have heard it or listened. Especially at a time where it seems people disregard not just this sort of thing but their survival instincts as a whole.

How many times have "the voice" saved us from stuff we never knew of? You listen and did whatever and never knew what could have been
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Nope, definitely not alone in that regard.

To many times I've heard "the voice" .... Probably the only reason I'm still alive at 63 years.
    USN 1976-1983
    Western Australia
    Gulfport MS
    Guam
    Diego Garcia BIOT
    Belle Chasse LA

Ragsbo: a non-event maybe. As we exited the store, we both stopped simultaneously. She said, "I'll take the bags, you keep your hands free." Both of us scanning like crazy, got in the car and left. We still have no idea why we stopped
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    Ragsbo: a non-event maybe. As we exited the store, we both stopped simultaneously. She said, "I'll take the bags, you keep your hands free." Both of us scanning like crazy, got in the car and left. We still have no idea why we stopped

Exactly!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

And sometimes...my belligerent brethren...sometimes the voice does not lead you to saving, but rather to taking...that of the evil ones.

To plagiarize the samurai...the sword that kills is the same sword that saves life. Again...some will understand. Listen kids...lest someone else take what is yours.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters