Ontario Rat 1.
    Heavier blade, not high dollar about $30
    USN 1976-1983
    Western Australia
    Gulfport MS
    Guam
    Diego Garcia BIOT
    Belle Chasse LA

After seeing Brent work with his Spyderco Endura4 and I can't remember the other one, but it is smaller. I bought the Endura 4. Like his I added 'The Ring". I cut my ring so instead of using the clip I hook the ring over the edge of my pocket. I am pretty sure I got that from Brent too. I am super happy with it and carry it almost every where. The only real problem I have with it is when I had on some shorts with stupidly small pockets. Also I can deploy it fast. If I can deploy it fast you should see the video of Brent deploying his . I couldn't tell what he was doing until the video was slowed down.
    Common sense is not a common virtue!

Emerson opener Spyderco Delica and Endura are GTG

Spyderco Paramilitary. Good deployment, excellent steel, retains edge better than the many other knives Iíve bought. It has been a mainstay for the past few years for me.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

Is anyone else making a pocket carry fixed blade like the Amtac? Lots of good blades in the gear store, but all seem to be sheathed for belt or maybe neck carry.