Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    @Brent- Would you be open to teaching as well?
    I am always happy to teach stuff if I have something of value to add.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

maybe has a second even on day2. Pistol Kata? make it worth the travel for the weekend.

I'm in for this!
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor
    Texas LTC Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

I choose to live a peaceful life. It's not hard to change my mind.

This seems to be coming together....sounds like an opportunity to get the band back together and hit some of the “supremely useful if not exceptionally common” skills and tactics related to this unique platform. I’m definitely “in” as well.

I’d really be interested in seeing realistic training such as drawing from the pocket or ankle holster and firing.... or something real-life oriented. For us backup guns are carried in ankle holsters but come qualification they must be shot from belt holsters as range guys consider otherwise to be a safety concern. I sure wouldn’t mind using it like it’s done in real life.

I’m definitely in.
    Choose your resistance.

Just got back from the PRK. Incidentally, had a J-Frame every moment. Made the drive back most rikki tik in the rental Mustang GT.

SO I see this class as a tribal gathering of sorts. Not interested in charging for it for the regular tribe members...but see it more of a celebration of our warrior ethos and as a big middle finger to the communists infesting the nation. I see it as more of a "let's put our evil heads together and discover bad things" with this weapon system. What can we actually do with it? How can we deploy, carry, and utilize itr. Its strengths and weaknesses and applications.

I can see the day culminating at the Suarez Stronghold with drinks, pool, and general Vikingry. And yes...Jon Payne must attend as he has done a good amount of work with the modern derringer...and Brent needs to be here to add "WWBLD" to the mix.

(What Would Bruce Lee Do)
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

You know how busy it is owning your own business. I will make time for this. It's time to sacrifice some sacred cows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Just got back from the PRK. Incidentally, had a J-Frame every moment. Made the drive back most rikki tik in the rental Mustang GT.

SO I see this class as a tribal gathering of sorts. Not interested in charging for it for the regular tribe members...but see it more of a celebration of our warrior ethos and as a big middle finger to the communists infesting the nation. I see it as more of a "let's put our evil heads together and discover bad things" with this weapon system. What can we actually do with it? How can we deploy, carry, and utilize itr. Its strengths and weaknesses and applications.

I can see the day culminating at the Suarez Stronghold with drinks, pool, and general Vikingry. And yes...Jon Payne must attend as he has done a good amount of work with the modern derringer...and Brent needs to be here to add "WWBLD" to the mix.

(What Would Bruce Lee Do)
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor
    Texas LTC Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

I choose to live a peaceful life. It's not hard to change my mind.

Those of us who have no chance of making this due to distance, any way to video some of it for use here only?

Quote Originally Posted by twinboysdad View Post
    Those of us who have no chance of making this due to distance, any way to video some of it for use here only?
    Due to distance? Are you oconus?

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI