Exclamation June 26 - My First Knife Fight - TN/GA/AL Training Day

TN / GA / AL Training Group!

On Saturday JUNE 26 we will hold a meeting of the TN/GA/AL Training Group in the Chattanooga Area !

Subject: My First Knife Fight !
    First Knife Fight.jpg

Instructor: Randy Harris
    Randy's Bio

Location: Ooltewah United Methodist Church Gym 6131 Relocation Way Ooltewah, TN 37363

Time: 9AM EASTERN time - 3PM EASTERN time

Price: $80 - pay at class by cash or check or Electronic payment by paypal or venmo.

Paypal- cruelhandluke2000@yahoo.com
    Venmo - www.venmo.com/Randy-Harris-47

What You Need to Bring: NOK trainer knife. I have several NOK Trainer loaners. You will also need eye protection. Shooting glasses are fine. Also a good idea is to get 2 "thigh wraps" or "back wraps" from Walmart to use as cheap forearm guards. They are not mandatory but they are a really good idea as they will save you a lot of forearm soreness later. Snacks and drinks. NO AMMO is needed so there's no ammo expense, so all you need is a NOK training knife (loaners are available) eye pro and back wrap .

The primary skills we work on will be empty hand vs knife - keeping the bad guys from turning us into a pin cushion - accessing our own tools (knife ?, gun?, sap?, blackjack?, hand grenade?) and then using it to keep your attacker at bay.

As far as footwear goes it is a basketball floor so no boots please. Just regular tennis shoes .!!!!

IMPORTANT LUNCH INFO

Last time we decided to go straight through instead of stopping for lunch. We then did a long and LEASURELY lunch afterwards at a local Mexican joint. So I'm going to suggest we eat afterwards. Just bring something to snack on and we will take a 30 min break to eat and rest during the normal lunch time.

Also that evening just down the street at Hoptown Beer Bar in Cambridge Square ( 3 minutes from the church) they are apparently having a shindig to celebrate their 6th anniversary with live music and roast pig and free souvenir cups. Admission is FREE. So if you want to come out and join us that day you can enjoy a day of stabbing and slashing each other (and learning to defend against it) and then enjoy a beer (or beverage of your choice) and some roast pig afterwards. Knife fighting and pig roasts go together like guns and leather ..... or like clubs and baby seals...

Hope to see you there !
    Last edited by Randy Harris; 06-07-2021 at 01:07 PM.
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

What a great training opportunity! I would attend if I was anywhere close by.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

My first knife fight was as a teenager in a parking lot at a dance...a quicenyera. A homey pulled a blade because I had kissed his girl. I actually kicked the knife out of his hand...LOL. He yelled, "Oh fuck" and ran off...the girl stayed.

Second and third knife fights were in uniform...I've written about them I think.

My last one...where blood was drawn was in a country in Central America.

Somebody lost an eye over that one.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    My first knife fight was as a teenager in a parking lot at a dance...a quicenyera. A homey pulled a blade because I had kissed his girl. I actually kicked the knife out of his hand...LOL. He yelled, "Oh fuck" and ran off...the girl stayed.

Second and third knife fights were in uniform...I've written about them I think.

I'd like to read those stories if they're out there Taipan.

It's all fun and games til someone loses an eye....
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

You can even get knives in the quicenyera package at the mall.

3A21819E-20CF-477D-873E-44A36B1363DF.jpg
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

It will be a 2+ hr drive, but I think I'll take a stab at it.
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Randy, hope you are well. I enjoyed the AMOK classes with you.

Guys, take this class.