Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guess I would be happy with an exact duplicate of the factory, just out of better materials.

Just noticed Lonewolf sells billet steel extractors for G43. No idea if they are any good.

Quote Originally Posted by mike28w View Post
    Just noticed Lonewolf sells billet steel extractors for G43. No idea if they are any good.
    if you have to ask if lonewolf is any good, you are in the wrong place

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

So you're saying Lonewolf billet steel is worse than Glock MIM ? It appears from the previous posts that no one else makes extractors for the 43. Btw....I don't even own a 43 or 48, I just don't understand painting with such a broad brush.....

Yes, I believe that’s what he is saying. I will say it: a quality MIM part is superior to a poorly made forged/billet part. And things like skill, knowledge and experience help you paint things with a broad brush.
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. Robert E. Lee

I have fired maybe millions of rounds total through various Glock models and never had an extractor failure. Just lucky I guess. But I’m big on preventative maintenance. I have fire lots of rounds through my 43 with no issues. While not ideal, but the best option right now seems to be to have an extra 43 extractor on hand.
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by mike28w View Post
    So you're saying Lonewolf billet steel is worse than Glock MIM ? It appears from the previous posts that no one else makes extractors for the 43. Btw....I don't even own a 43 or 48, I just don't understand painting with such a broad brush.....
    I'm saying there is nothing from lonewolf that holds to any decent quality product, be it spec, or metallurgy

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Apex Tactical just announced their extractor for the slimline series. Ordered one.