Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Communist Professor Declares That US Was Defeated In "Biological War" With China

Got this in my news feed today. As Gabe has said last year: Bio-Warfare Lab releases virus, infects many Chinese and sends them all over the world to 'develop the battlefield'....

"A professor with close ties to the Communist Chinese Government has declared that his country ‘defeated’ the U.S. in 2020, winning a biological war, and putting America ‘back in it’s place’."

"
    The comments were made by Chen Ping, a Senior Researcher at The China Institute of Fudan University, a CCP affiliated think tank, and a professor at Peking University.The video, which appeared online recently, was translated by New York-based Chinese blogger Jennifer Zeng:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...=zh_newsletter

"Zeng writes that the researcher claims “the Western model has failed, the 500-year maritime civilization is doomed, the CCP has won and ‘will lead the way of the modernization in the new era after the biology revolution’ after the 2020 CCPVirus (COVID19) pandemic.”

Ping states in the video that “In 2020, China won the trade war, science and technology war, and especially the biological war.”
    “The achievement is unprecedented. This is an epoch-making historical record,” he continues, adding “So for the liberal, America-worshiping cult within China, their worship of the U.S. is actually unfounded.”"

The comments were made by Chen Ping, a Senior Researcher at The China Institute of Fudan University, a CCP affiliated think tank, and a professor at Peking University.
    The video, which appeared online recently, was translated by New York-based Chinese blogger Jennifer Zeng:
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Now, they are openly gloating about this....
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Quote Originally Posted by KarlinPhoenix View Post
    “In 2020, China won the trade war, science and technology war, and especially the biological war.”
    He is correct. With the help of stupid, weak, gullible, and fear-filled americans (lower case A), China unseated a president, replaced him with a puppet, and then bent the greatest nation on earth over a table and had their way with it.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    He is correct. With the help of stupid, weak, gullible, and fear-filled americans (lower case A), China unseated a president, replaced him with a puppet, and then bent the greatest nation on earth over a table and had their way with it.
    Yes they did. I suspect there were other "americans" helping also who knew the game that was afoot and either did nothing in their power to stop it, or probably more accurately, helped them pull it off. A true embarrassment.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

You dont have to look any further for accomplices than saint fauci

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Americans play the 4-year game while the CCP plays the centuries game. They aren't playing in the same realm sadly.
    **Mike Ronin on FaceBook**

**Spero optimus instruo pro pessimus**

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

They get to gloat because they did win.

Do not forget all the help they have received from most of the Democrats in Congress, our vaunted president incognito Obama, the sundowner puppet Biden, and people like Bill Gates, George Soros, and an all star list of tyrants inc.

A bit of context, here, lest we all get caught up in the propoganda.

The chinese SAY that they are the longest continuous nation on earth. This is a lie. The CCP was founded in 1921, and did not obtain control of the country until 1949. The United States is the longest continuous extant nation in earth. Some of you may not have realized that.

The CCP likes to say stupid things like, they are a homogeneous nation, or racist shit vis a vis NAZI-ism like the Han are the superior master race on earth (the mandarin word for a chinese person is 'Han', btw. They dont call themselves chinese).

The CCP is neither the greatest, nor longest lasting, of ANYTHING on this planet.

They are very good at propoganda.

They are destined to lose.

If the US goes down, it will have nothing to do with the Chinese and everything to do with a sick America.

The Chinese, or rather the CCP, will absolutely lose. They literally cannot win. America needs to pull its head out of its ass. In biblical terms, we need to repent.

I honestly dont think that the Chinese would even know what to do with their power if they somehow achieved their goals. They wouldnt be able to maintain jack or shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taylor View Post
    A bit of context, here, lest we all get caught up in the propoganda.

The chinese SAY that they are the longest continuous nation on earth. This is a lie. The CCP was founded in 1921, and did not obtain control of the country until 1949. The United States is the longest continuous extant nation in earth. Some of you may not have realized that.
    I guess it depends on whether you are counting governments, states, or nations.

I'd argue that the US isn't a nation at all, but a federation of ~10 nations, governed by 50 states in a manner that makes no logical sense.

You're right that the Chinese CCP government is a relative newcomer, but the Han empire that they control has a fairly long and continuous history. And despite the US' comparatively long history of continuous government, I think there are a couple of other countries with longer records of continuous governance- Iceland, UK, Denmark, and Sweden come to mind, Japan is arguable, I'm sure there are others.

All that said, I feel,about the same way about the CHICOMs as you do!
    "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." Amendment 10, US Constitution