Default Suppressed pistol holster manufacturer?

Pretty much a what the title says.

Looking for a custom manufacturer of holsters for suppressed handguns.

Preferably a vertical shoulder holster design for a Glock 19 with an Omega 9K suppressor.

I realize this is a very niche design, and I’ll probably just end up building my own, but curious if someone knows of a reputable custom builder that could make this a reality. Prefer leather, but Kydex is fine as well. Thanks.
    “This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.” - Churchill

The only thing I am aware of is the T Rex Arms RagnarokSD. It also requires the use of a weapon light for the holster to grip.

I haven't done any extensive research as I only thought about something like this the other day.

Hopefully others have more to add.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Yeah, I came across that one during a cursory search. Nice holster, but not quite what I’m looking for, prefer something more concealable.

I’ll probably fold a stiff piece of leather into a scabbard-type holster for this, but was curious if there was something already on the market. Thanks.
    “This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.” - Churchill

Very difficult because diameter of can is usually greater than that of slide.

I found that an Uncle Mike's nylon holster made a good rig for my suppressed .22. I rigged it to a shoulder system to play spy.

-- ML

Ya know what would be too simple... A trigger guard style holster like... what were they... the Zach or NPE? I forget the name.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Bianchl X-15 maybe? Way back I used one for a large revolver it might work. I've no clue how their customer service is with these matters but it wouldn't hurt to call and ask them.

The X-15 was open front and spring wire tensioned with a removable retaining strap in the grip/trigger guard area. Fairly simple design and IMHO if it doesn't have enough give by design for a suppressor equipped pistol it ought to. In fact I'll say they are missing the boat on not redesigning and selling, even if custom order only, the X-15 to do so.

https://www.armordilloconcealment.co...ducts/x-fer-v2 is one option, pretty versatile in terms of how you can mount it, surely there is a shoulder holster option perhaps the Alien Gear shoulder mount? you could probably do the same thing with this one from Odin Holster.

https://odinholsters.com/products/aiwb-kompis-holster

I have never tried an Armordillo holster, but I have an Odin Holster that I'd say is good to go after some modification from my spare parts kit. I don't have that model, but their workmanship is solid. I've never used the open top design like these, but for your needs it may work well?
    Semper Fi!

The Crye Gun Clip isn't really a holster at all, but it may accomplish your goal.
    Virtute et Armis

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Ya know what would be too simple... A trigger guard style holster like... what were they... the Zach or NPE? I forget the name.

Ken Null SMZ. Shoulder rig that basically hangs the gun muzzle-up by the trigger guard.

Ask around locally. You may get the best result by talking face to face with the guy doing the work. There are about a zillion guys moulding kydex. There is almost certainly someone at a gun show nearby.