Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Attachment 61412

'Cause I like pictures.
    That's it. I had to have one, so I did.

As to the mention of sighting, aye there's the rub. With a laser, it's fun, but practical? Not really.

There's my Glock PDW with linear comp.

20200626_090927_HDR.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DogDoc View Post
    So Josh are you guys working on a forward diverter for shorties? If so, do you have any idea on an ETA? I'd be lots happier to buy the rascals from SI than somebody else.
    NO

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by Solothurn View Post
    I had a Midwest Industries Blast Diverter on a 10.5 inch 5.56. It reduced noise and blast from the shooter’s side a good bit better than an A2 flash hider, but still pretty loud.
    I've got two 5.56 10.5" pistols one I assembled my self and it has the same blast diverter. The other the S.I. Commando upper on a lower I assembled, it has the factory supplied A2 flash suppressor.
    I don't find much difference but I don't find the muzzle blast that obnoxious from either one. And thats many times shooting from a covered firing point. A subjective thing I don't know?

Anyone have experience with these?

https://www.wittmachine.net/sme-soun...non-class-iii/
    Wanna Learn about Medicinal Herbs & Edible Plants?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

Quote Originally Posted by DogDoc View Post
    If the goal is to have a functional brake some of the time, but keep it from being so loud other times, that should do the trick. You don't get both at the same time though; installing that shroud will remove most of the effectiveness of the brake.

At least it's a fairly light weight setup, unlike most of these flash can devices. With most flash can products out there, IMO you're better off with a 2" longer barrel and standard flash hider; noise is about the same, ballistics are better, and there's less weight out at the muzzle.