Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntindoc View Post
    Congrats Sean! Will need to touch base the next time I am there.
    Indeed, we are definitely overdue
    Life is dangerous, be dangerouser

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigrat View Post
    You're not in Lea County are ya? I spent 5.5 glorious years there a little over a decade ago
    Yep, good ole Hobbs.
    Life is dangerous, be dangerouser

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Union County, NC
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by SEANSTRAIT View Post
    Yep, good ole Hobbs.
    I used to have the 2nd house on the right when you turned onto Tatum Hwy heading north out of Lovington, worked in Eunice though... good times for one and all. I turned down a Job in the Carolinas leaving there to go to Lake Charles Louisiana, 5 years later I ended up going to the Carolinas anyway lol. There as some good people in Hobbs, but the March Sandstorms and that stinking Walmart really ruin the experience. I do miss being able to shoot coyotes in my backyard though.
    Semper Fi!

  4. #24
    We've decided we want to move out there also. Any feedback on Pine Lakes ? Any recommended realtors or non-recommended realtors?

    Thanks!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigrat View Post
    I used to have the 2nd house on the right when you turned onto Tatum Hwy heading north out of Lovington, worked in Eunice though... good times for one and all. I turned down a Job in the Carolinas leaving there to go to Lake Charles Louisiana, 5 years later I ended up going to the Carolinas anyway lol. There as some good people in Hobbs, but the March Sandstorms and that stinking Walmart really ruin the experience. I do miss being able to shoot coyotes in my backyard though.
    sandstorms and that Walmart pretty much suck. This year worse than normal since we went a year with no rain
    Life is dangerous, be dangerouser

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,292
    Planning on being in the area the end of July. Next month checking out Texas and then checking out Arizona after.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

    Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist


    CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

    TWOTU since May 2015

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    AR15ONA
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Planning on being in the area the end of July. Next month checking out Texas and then checking out Arizona after.

    Nothing against Texas, just factor in the property tax. For me it didn't make financial sense.


    Idaho is nice too but I couldn't be happier in the Prescott area. It's awfully close in the good ways to front range of Colorado.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Planning on being in the area the end of July. Next month checking out Texas and then checking out Arizona after.
    If you make it out to West TX, I’ll buy you a steak and beer.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Not of this world
    Posts
    17,074
    The wife and I may end up for a vacay in Sedona this summer. I've been once, but it was a quick trip. I hope we are able to come and spend some time in the area.
    **Mike Ronin on FaceBook**

    **Spero optimus instruo pro pessimus**

    **Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    Nothing against Texas, just factor in the property tax. For me it didn't make financial sense.


    Idaho is nice too but I couldn't be happier in the Prescott area. It's awfully close in the good ways to front range of Colorado.
    Holy cow you aren't kidding. I hadn't gotten to property taxes yet. I had checked all the other cost of living stuff and they were pretty similar.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

    Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist


    CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

    TWOTU since May 2015

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •