Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    1,393

    Default Moving to Prescott

    So fours years ago the wife and I were offered jobs in Prescott but for various reasons took jobs in NM instead. Always kind of regretted the choice, we loved the town when we visited for the interview and I was reminded of how much we liked it when I attended KWTL last year. Well last week the jobs came back open and we jumped on it and will get there late August. Our current county is much more conservative than the rest of NM but it will be great to live in the kind of community that made ANTIFA stick their tale between their legs and leave town.
    Choose your resistance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    AR15ONA
    Posts
    487
    Moved here last fall from Colorado and couldn't be happier.


    Best advice I can give is get a good Realtor and be willing to pay more than asking. Lots of conservatives from CA selling their homes and moving here. I've heard some offering 10-30k over asking.


    Looking forward to seeing you around town. Wife and I sat across from you at KWTL...the "whippersnappers" as Gabe called us... feel free to PM if you have any other questions.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Palestine, TX
    Posts
    2,002
    Congrats to y’all. I enjoyed living in Prescott while I was in school.

    Miss the area a lot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by paknheat View Post
    Congrats to y’all. I enjoyed living in Prescott while I was in school.

    Miss the area a lot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thank you
    Choose your resistance.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    Moved here last fall from Colorado and couldn't be happier.


    Best advice I can give is get a good Realtor and be willing to pay more than asking. Lots of conservatives from CA selling their homes and moving here. I've heard some offering 10-30k over asking.


    Looking forward to seeing you around town. Wife and I sat across from you at KWTL...the "whippersnappers" as Gabe called us... feel free to PM if you have any other questions.
    Cool, I remember you guys. We will be visiting in a couple weeks, I’ll pm as we get closer. Housing does look like a challenge and we will rent or stay in our 5th wheel while we wait for our farm to sell and figure out what part of down works best for us.
    Choose your resistance.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Beyond The Wall
    Posts
    48,277
    Will be happy to give you intell on the place. The one thing I will say is that due to refugees from Commie Corona States, real estate is insane. I put off buying a third place (down south) because inventory is very difficult to find.
    Gabriel Suarez

    Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

    Suarez International USA Headquarters

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,102
    Congrats!

    Moving out is a good thing. We can't wait till our place is done and we can ride the bikes South for the last trip out.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Travlin View Post
    Congrats!

    Moving out is a good thing. We can't wait till our place is done and we can ride the bikes South for the last trip out.
    Sounds like WT is building quite the community in the area.
    Choose your resistance.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Beyond The Wall
    Posts
    48,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Travlin View Post
    Congrats!

    Moving out is a good thing. We can't wait till our place is done and we can ride the bikes South for the last trip out.

    At this point in my outlaw life...the only thing missing is a bike
    Gabriel Suarez

    Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

    Suarez International USA Headquarters

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Will be happy to give you intell on the place. The one thing I will say is that due to refugees from Commie Corona States, real estate is insane. I put off buying a third place (down south) because inventory is very difficult to find.
    . Thanks

    it does look pretty crazy but hopefully we will find the right place eventually. We aren’t planning to ever move again so we will be picky.
    Choose your resistance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •