Default Fitness journey log

So i've been a long time lurker here and have spent the majority trying to drink from the fire hose of knowledge that is available here. On the recommendation of another user here this thread is going to serve as a log to hold myself accountable.

Some background on me, im a LEO in NC and have always been athletic and naturally gifted at sports. Like most young men in their early twenties I lost my way and took my fitness for granted. I've spent the last few years perpetually reading and learning about fitness and developing my philosophy around it. Here in April 2021 while im 28 years old and in the strongest and healthiest condition of my adult life. While my weight might be heavier than I would prefer my job and fitness performance is the best it's ever been. Aside from shooting, fitness and work I am a fairly new BJJ practitioner and aim to improve my performance in my new journey. I'm not super sure how known the works of "K.Black" is here but Tactical Barbell 1 & 2 was a game changer for me programming wise and is what I structure my training around.

Mind you that i'm on night shift rotation currently so its still my "monday"

4/26/21 training: day 1 of a new cycle of programming focused on main lift volume and a cardio base

Squat
    90x5
    110x5
    120x5
    130x3
    155x4
    155x4
    155x4

OHP
    45x5
    55x5
    65x5
    70x3
    80x4
    80x4
    80x4

Deadlift
    105x5
    130x5
    145x5
    155x3
    180x4
    180x4
    180x4

Hello McCheezy, great post; what is OHP? (Over-Head Press? As in Military Press?)
    Last edited by KarlinPhoenix; 04-27-2021 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Further explaining my point
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School