Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Never developed the taste for wines
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Not sure , so I will pose the question , do grapes get sweeter after a frost ? I read a while back that the grapes used for Ice Wine are that ; grapes that have been picked right after the first frost.
    Seems like common sense that the grapes would be sweeter staying on the vine a tad longer anyway.
    30 characters exactly●★★ Scar 17s
    “Victory is Ever Fickle “, quote by Homer

Quote Originally Posted by CLEANDEAN View Post
    Not sure , so I will pose the question , do grapes get sweeter after a frost ? I read a while back that the grapes used for Ice Wine are that ; grapes that have been picked right after the first frost.
    Seems like common sense that the grapes would be sweeter staying on the vine a tad longer anyway.
    I think I just read the opposite. The colder weather makes them more bitter. Don't know but I just read that in a book on gardening last night.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

The freeze crystalizes some of the water, making the sugar in the grapes more concentrated. So it generally has a fair bit of residual sugar in the final product. Needs acidity to taste balanced, but when good is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Never developed the taste for wines
    I can only drink the sweeter ones, but they give me a hangover.... I would rather drink mixed drinks, give me a better buzz...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Until I get to the store...Jim Beam's Devil's Cut...
    God may look out for children and fools, but He favors the prepared.

Excellent! Thanks for the recommendation! I shall walk across the parking lot after I finish lunch and pick up a bottle for tonight.
    Check 6,
    Air Pirate out.
    ig: @SoCalAirPirate

“We knew not whither we were bound, not what we were to do;
    But we believed that the nearing future held for us many chances of hardship & death, of honor & renown.
    If we failed we would share the fate of all who failed;
    But we were sure that we would win.”
    -Theodore Roosevelt, The Rough Riders

"Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization."
    -Charles Lindbergh

Non-distilled alcohols give me hang overs Im not a fan of. Got to the point where only 2 beers would give me a piercing headache. Ive never been a lover of wines; havent found one yet I like and, tbh, at 60 stones for a 375, I probably never will.

I have, however, recently discovered Japanese whiskey. Nikka brand 'Black' is quite good. Kind of a medium peatiness, 45% but smmoooooooooooootth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taylor View Post
    Non-distilled alcohols give me hang overs Im not a fan of. Got to the point where only 2 beers would give me a piercing headache. Ive never been a lover of wines; havent found one yet I like and, tbh, at 60 stones for a 375, I probably never will.

I have, however, recently discovered Japanese whiskey. Nikka brand 'Black' is quite good. Kind of a medium peatiness, 45% but smmoooooooooooootth.
    moreserious.jpg
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018