Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The thing that we do not do, and will never have my people do, is take a knee to someone who is an asshole.

I give no shits if they start up a youtube channel and tell the world what a motherfucking gangster I am. I am and I am proud of it. So there. The cucks in the gun community have been trying to take me out since inception in 2001...and surprise homies...I am not only still here, but have been still here doing quite well without having to bend over or genuflect (look it up snowflakes) to the Amazon shoppers of the gun world.

Bottom line is this...if you are a gentleman, we will do everything we can for you. But if you are an asshole, we will put the bota to their culo in a most unpleasant way. Because in truth...we really don't need their money.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Josh you helped me out with a brainlessly simple thing I didn't know to get a Glock happy in the first few weeks you started working for SI. I was impressed and I was grateful.

I've never done business with anyone that had better staff, better service or better products than SI.
    Wanna Learn about Medicinal Herbs & Edible Plants?
    HomeGrownHerbalist.net

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    Just out of curiosity... how many folks in here at WT has our staff helped with a fix that is questionably simple?
    Here!
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

Thanks again
    To be a Lion you must Train with Lions!

Warriors confront the evil that most people refuse to acknowledge!

ShopMonkey, you DA MAN!

Helpful, direct, experienced, honest and a pleasure to collaborate with...on both simple fixes and complex challenges alike.

To the naysayers and asinine customers out there, I say:

FEINBERG YOU!
    Bob
    a.k.a. StealthNeighbor
    CRG-2 / CRG-3 / CRG-4 / HITS-8 / HRO-5 / RGF-1

"Tell me and I forget.
    Show me and I remember.
    Involve me and I learn."
    --
    quote often attributed to Benjamin Franklin

"I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else's blood.
    I have absolutely no issues going out in exactly the same manner."
    --
    unknown (lots of variants)

On a random thread you noticed a first generation DAK on my G19 and contacted me to replace it with a new one - free of cost to me.

You saw and corrected a problem I didn't know I had, that I didn't ask to be corrected, on your own initiative, without expectation for compensation.

Does customer service get any better than that?

(by the way, I hope the BRCC I sent as a "thank you" was to your liking).

Josh you have always been good to me in all our interactions and helped me when I couldn’t get my comps to sit on the barrels securely a while back. Was great to finally meet you in person when I was there for KWL.
    Choose your resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by apamburn View Post

(by the way, I hope the BRCC I sent as a "thank you" was to your liking).
    only thing that beats coffee is bourbon, thank you!

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Absolutely.

I've learned a ton from your posts and your work is top-notch.

You still got a perfect alignment on my Warcomp despite Surefire apparently switching to "globally sourced" garbage washers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The thing that we do not do, and will never have my people do, is take a knee to someone who is an asshole.

I give no shits if they start up a youtube channel and tell the world what a motherfucking gangster I am. I am and I am proud of it. So there. The cucks in the gun community have been trying to take me out since inception in 2001...and surprise homies...I am not only still here, but have been still here doing quite well without having to bend over or genuflect (look it up snowflakes) to the Amazon shoppers of the gun world.

Bottom line is this...if you are a gentleman, we will do everything we can for you. But if you are an asshole, we will put the bota to their culo in a most unpleasant way. Because in truth...we really don't need their money.
    Assholes can fuck off, life’s way too short to worry about what people think or say about you.... I used to care, but my Grandpa always said,”they either love you or hate you there’s no in between”....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....