Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me! O wait you’re not kidding

So I’m not the type to take to my online gun boards to bitch and moan about my personal shit but it’s been a coaster ride on a damaged track for sure - after a long recovery from a questionably done surgery and then getting Covid we’ve had 3 family tribe members die since March 15 and a catastrophe breakdown of my work truck and a BIL (brother in law ) who’s gone off the wagon with drinking and poor life choices decides to show up at my house late at night fall down drunk and speak inappropriately to my wife- and things went down hill from there . Deep breath it’s been a long month and that’s not even mentioning the National /global bullshit and threats we are all facing .
    Y’all ever think of packing a ruck and heading to the hills to live out the rest of your days in seclusion?

There's by times yes bro. Prayers will be lifted up tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagantguy View Post
    Y’all ever think of packing a ruck and heading to the hills to live out the rest of your days in seclusion?
    Sometimes seclusion or an epic gunfight. Then again there is work to be done. Soldier up, your people will need you. Prayers sent.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Nagantguy View Post
    So I’m not the type to take to my online gun boards to bitch and moan about my personal shit but it’s been a coaster ride on a damaged track for sure - after a long recovery from a questionably done surgery and then getting Covid we’ve had 3 family tribe members die since March 15 and a catastrophe breakdown of my work truck and a BIL (brother in law ) who’s gone off the wagon with drinking and poor life choices decides to show up at my house late at night fall down drunk and speak inappropriately to my wife- and things went down hill from there . Deep breath it’s been a long month and that’s not even mentioning the National /global bullshit and threats we are all facing .
    Stay strong brother... Take care of your tribe but also remember yourself.. Sometimes that can be easy to forget..
    Prayers lifted..
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Sometimes seclusion or an epic gunfight. Then again there is work to be done. Soldier up, your people will need you. Prayers sent.
    Absolutely this... I think any ACTUAL warrior/ non pussified males have thoughts like this often..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sometimes it rains, some times it pours, sometimes it make Noah look like a rookie! Hang in there!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

"Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path."
    Rom 13:4 For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil,
    be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister,
    an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Thanks guys- for Ben I said heading to the hills I in no way meant abandoning the tribe; theyd come with me.
    Wife losing job crazy world and the hassle of running a family business always but especially now have me hitting the range and punching bags A LOT lately .
    Gonna take an early day today and go comb the back 40 for some
    Woodchucks to shoot, take a moment to breathe and smell the air feel the grass under the feet.
    Last edited by Nagantguy; 04-08-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Think of OJ Simpson and Bill Clinton. OJ got away with murder, he underwent a rough spell, but after a certain time all went well. Till he screwed up in Vegas but thats a separate matter.
    Bill Clinton, simple blow job, scandal, impeached. Look at him now, all is well. Many undergo catastrophic events in their lifetimes, but after a while its just another memory.

You’re in one of those tumultuous seasons of your life. They come to us all from time to time. Face it, and stay strong. No storm lasts forever, and often, we come out the other side of them stronger or wiser than we were before.
    - I am not in danger. I AM the danger.

- Keep your rifle by your side.

Yes definitely. I had a major heart attack 6 months ago that the doctors at Henry Mayo said there was no medical explanation why I was still alive and talking to them. One third of the blood flow to the front of my heart was 99% blocked so they did emergency removal of the blockages and put two stints in my heart. I won't bore you with my family situation but to say my divorce from my first wife was UGLY and I lost my two daughters 17 and 15 shortly afterward when my mother died because they thought they were going to get money out of my mothers death. When they found out they were not they had no further use for me. Life can be rough!!! Fortunately I found a good woman and have spent the past 30 years happily married to her.

I worked in an oil refinery for 25 years and now have a "demyelinating nerve disease" and thanks to 9/11 lost 1/3 of my retirement. My wife and I have spent our savings on doctors and now are down to living on Social Security yet still we are better of than many. We keep telling ourselves all we can do is the best we can and put one foot in front of the other as there is no guarantee for tomorrow. Hang in there Brother and reach out a helping hand to others when you can; all we have is each other until HE comes back. Don't give up the faith!
    “The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”
    – Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776