Default We Will Cut Your Slide for Holosun 507K

Holosun 507K milling is now available for G43/43X/48 slides. this is a direct mill service like we do for RMRs and will cowitness with standard height sights
    https://suarezinternational.com/copy...on-your-glock/

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Cool.

Is there something special about the K models that allow for cowitness with standard sights? Are you able to mill deeper on these Glocks? Are there options for cowitness with standard height sights like this for other model pistols?
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

yes, sight options are available on the product. its simply a smaller optic, made to the same base dimensions as the shield rms/c, except holosun did what shield would not, listen to the people who would use it. so if you have an rms/c it will still fit the footprint, along with a romeo 0, although i would strongly recommend that folks stay away from that one. here are some comparison photos between the 507k and rm01
    20210315_092154.jpg
    20210315_092201.jpg
    20210315_092232.jpg

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Cool.

Is there something special about the K models that allow for cowitness with standard sights? Are you able to mill deeper on these Glocks? Are there options for cowitness with standard height sights like this for other model pistols?
    I have a 43 that was milled for the Shield. The 507k fits perfectly and uses standard height sights.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Thanks guys.

Is that a rear sight as part of the RDS on the 507K? Any good if so (doesn’t look adjustable)?
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

Thanks guys.

Is that a rear sight as part of the RDS on the 507K? Any good if so (doesn’t look adjustable)?
    if it is, there is a reason that we offer a sight set. as always, a rear sight that can't be shifted left or right doesn't do any good as a rear sight

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    if it is, there is a reason that we offer a sight set. as always, a rear sight that can't be shifted left or right doesn't do any good as a rear sight
    This is really my only regret with the p365 XL, no real rear sight with the 507k installed. That said, though my groups suffer somewhat with the dot turned off, they are still equivalent to what I can shoot with the standard p365. But the upside is that, as my EDC, it still mimics the grip angle of the P22x Sigs very well.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." — Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." — Martin Luther

so is your question about our milling package or the sight, because we dont have anything to do with the 365

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    so is your question about our milling package or the sight, because we dont have anything to do with the 365
    Wasn't asking a question, just mainly commenting on the Holosun's built in rear sight. That it's adequate, but not ideal, and that having a rear sight would be a real benefit. But that I carry the Sig because I like the grip angle matching my metal framed Sigs.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." — Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." — Martin Luther