Default SI 34 slide Pre-Order

Yep, thats about it, gen 3-34 RMR slides are coming back and we will be releasing gen 5-34 RMR slides. expected to ship in may, we are only doing 20 of each slide.
    grab 'em while you can. https://suarezinternational.com/for-glock-34/

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

The 34 series has a special tribe-like following. It has attributes not seen in the rest of the Glock herd, but it is not something that flies off the shelf. We get inquiries on them regularly, but our manufacturing capability is committed to other projects. That said, we are doing only one, maybe two runs of these this year. If you want one, now is the time...we will not have them sitting on the shelf while you decide if you can convince your mom that you need one.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

This is tempting, but I’m waiting for the 3-17 melonite slides to come back.

Unsolicited plug: My off-duty, daily carry is an SI 434 with RMR. It's an amazing piece of gear that takes "reliable" and "accurate" to the next level. Coated with NP3, and with the SI extractor and trigger system in it, I'm thrilled with what's come out of the lupine minds of SI central.

If you haven't handled one side-by-side with the G17, you should. You may very well find that the handling takes you to the bigger gun.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF220 View Post
    This is tempting, but I’m waiting for the 3-17 melonite slides to come back.
    we're ahead of schedule on those, the are in stock, website has been updated

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    we're ahead of schedule on those, the are in stock, website has been updated
    I just went on the website and it says pre order, did I miss them and they sold out already?! For the 3-17 melonite slides?

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF220 View Post
    I just went on the website and it says pre order, did I miss them and they sold out already?! For the 3-17 melonite slides?
    it didn't save but i do recall saying that we have them.... updated again

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    it didn't save but i do recall saying that we have them.... updated again
    Order placed! Thanks bro!