Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    In an earlier post I named a few other crypto that I'm watching. I'm not sure why but, I forgot QNT. Quant is one that should have been mentioned as I see it as solving a critical interoperability issue. It's impressive team and partnerships are second to none (that I've found). Someone in the interoperability space is going to win big, maybe a few. I see QNT as a must have crypto for those who are willing to take on the risk. Some people have viewed QNT as a competitor to XRP, but I don't see it that way.

From CEO of QNT: on a message board
    Thank you Seq for the great insight and detail. We are agnostic and interoperating with different blockchains including Ripple/XRP Ledger. Similarly, by connecting to Overledger, we help provide market access (more users and clients) from enterprise permissioned blockchains and public permissionless blockchains to the Ripple network, and vice versa.
    Some use cases by using Overledger:
    - Internal Corda <Overledger> Ripple/XRP Ledger
    - Hyperledger Network1 <Overledger> Hyperledger Network 2 <Overledger> Ripple/XRP Ledger
    - Ripple/XRP <Overledger> JPM Coin
    - Libra <Overledger> Ripple/XRP Ledger
    - Binance Chain <Overledger> Ripple/XRP Ledger

I also see a use case with our Universal Utility Token approach, where we can move Digital Assets across networks powered by QNT and then do settlement with XRP, a central bank digital currency or USC.

We've even met and spoken to David Schwartz, the Ripple CTO at Consensus New York: https://twitter.com/toby_box/status/1128664468236402689

We also have the opportunity to work closely with Ripple through our collaboration with UCL which Ripple are also part of. The Ripple team are also in INATBA, like us as a founding member. I've known the Ripple team since 2013 when they first started working with Westpac in Australia when they were Ripple Labs.. Do you remember, they even had an Exchange early on, I had an account on it back then!

We're all in it together, working together, to bring about mass adoption and re-architect the new financial system. #BuildtheFuture!
    So many cryptos and researching leads me off track sometimes. Well, I messed up not staying on QNT. However, I'm looking for an entry in QNT. If I'm lucky, we will get a large crypto bear market soon.

Hashgraph consensus protocol: a detail that gets overlooked, the 2 hashes. Every good blockchain has the first 3: transaction, timestamp, signature. Next they must have a method for security, ordering, finality, scalability. Hedera accomplishes this with adding 2 hashes consisting of only a few bytes of data. So for very little "overhead" Hedera has aBFT, fairness of ordering, consensus with 100% finality, practically limitless scalability. The simplicity is unmatched. Think about moving files/data around the world. More data per transaction equals more time and time equals more electrical/computer energy. Other blockchains have solutions, but are compromised in one or more of the metrics. I hope I'm explaining this correctly, if anyone comes across Dr. Leemon Baird giving an explanation please post.

th.jpeg
    The left side is what I'm referencing. This graphic is small, sorry. Ok, I clearly messed up posting with a graphic image.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jbanker; 10-19-2021 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Double graphic

Saying hello,

So much has happened in the Hedera ecosystem. It's too much for me to post right now. Hopefully some here have caught on to what they are building and bought HBAR. If you follow Hedera (and HBAR investors) on social media, you know what's going on. Just saying hi and letting you know Hedera is going to be massive.

Metaverse:
    I've been in this for a little while now... trying to understand. It's going to explode!! Everyone is scrambling to carve out their space and create items of value. I'm sure most of you have heard of NFTs, especially of pixelated heads going for $Millions. That is just a tease of what is coming. One company that is crushing it - vccess.com (Pronounced access) Their team and connections are outstanding. If you haven't dipped into the metaverse stuff yet, take a look at Vccess.

VCCESS: (Built on Hedera with compatibility to ETH)
    Metacores are utility NFTs that are the energy to power the Vccesss's metaverse. Build with, lease or stake your metacore. Get airdrops for their upcoming crypto currency and way more. Gen0 has three cores. Antimatter, Gold, and Diamond. Antimatter and Gold are now sold out. Diamond is available and comes with Gen0 perks. If you or someone you know is into metaverse topics, point them to vccess and let them see. I'll try to add something that shows a Gold metacore:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...gold-tag_1.mp4

West Coast Customs/VCCESS partnership for SEMA21:
    wcc.vccess.com

Ahh, I wanted the mp4 above to actually display without having to click on the link. Anyone know how to display video gifs?
    Last edited by jbanker; 11-10-2021 at 10:36 AM.

I bought a few thousand worth of HBAR a few months ago. I have not been disappointed, and can say confidently that it is most likely a good longterm investment.

Of course, I also made between 100% and 500% gain or profit on all my crypto investments in the last year. Stupid dog meme coins included.

Crypto really is the best way to invest your money these days.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

I bought a few thousand worth of HBAR a few months ago. I have not been disappointed, and can say confidently that it is most likely a good longterm investment.

Of course, I also made between 100% and 500% gain or profit on all my crypto investments in the last year. Stupid dog meme coins included.

Crypto really is the best way to invest your money these days.

That's awesome. You made outstanding gains! On the dog meme coins: more power to you. And I like that you understand what they are, but made money anyway. I
    definitely agree that Hedera is a long term investment. I sleep well at night with Hedera. Also, since I started investing in crypto I haven't bought a single share of stock... 100% crypto with new money.

The general consensus in crypto world is a bear market is coming soon so keep that in mind. Estimates on bear market starting range from EOY to March 2022. Who really knows.

Quote Originally Posted by jbanker View Post
    That's awesome. You made outstanding gains! On the dog meme coins: more power to you. And I like that you understand what they are, but made money anyway. I [/COLOR]definitely agree that Hedera is a long term investment. I sleep well at night with Hedera. Also, since I started investing in crypto I haven't bought a single share of stock... 100% crypto with new money.

The general consensus in crypto world is a bear market is coming soon so keep that in mind. Estimates on bear market starting range from EOY to March 2022. Who really knows.
    Thats what I've been hearing too, but as far as I'm concerned, "bear market" is synonymous with BTC and alt coins being on sale. Crypto is still in its beginnings, and only ~4% of the world population owns any. Buying the dip while it's still cheap and freely available is a good tactic.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Where does one who is maybe not so smart learn about investing in Crypto?
    Choose your resistance.

Where does one who is maybe not so smart learn about investing in Crypto?
    *** Start at my first post on page one. (Mike Maloney video and Leemon Baird at Harvard)
    After that: Any crypto that interests you
    1. Go to their homepage
    2. Research the team
    3. Research any partnerships
    4. Find out how much engagement (Industry and community)
    5. You can use YT for help, but be careful as many of them are not as intelligent as they claim

Also, if interested in Metaverse: (Intro)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgIwgtN7xgU