Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post

And these. Along with Seth Feroce, Meadows is one of the most informative guys in bodybuilding
    I’ll try that one... I regret throwing them in the end even light weight(5#) extending all the way up.... I used to use them just to burn them out at the end because my shoulders don’t get sore... I don’t know what it is, it could have been all that dw, so I’ve been trying to focus more on shoulders because mine are kinda small compared to my chest and my tris... One positive thing that happened yesterday is I finally got a full rack so I can ditch the dumbbell training. I like them for certain things but I warm up with 45 plates, getting 55s or 65s off your legs are a pain in the ass for me....:). Especially all my lifting I’ve always tried to do pyramids. 3rd or 4th set is a mother fucker with big dumbbells.... I sold all my stuff pre Georgia and slowly acquiring it back....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Iím at 200-205 right now, i got up to 235... Too many chicken biscuits.... I was getting thick, I had to get that under control....:)

I find using dumbbells instead of a bar bell helps with the shoulders. Seems like I can hit the "grove" better that does not hurt that way. PLUS lower weights and slow movements.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

I have to keep mixing it up... I just don’t like them for benching and inclines....

E0F0A3FA-F2FA-4710-B7D4-30511351A8A6.jpg

I came home and my 15 year old asked me what day it was... I said happily, it’s arm day....:)

Indian clubs for shoulder mobility is what I would suggest to begin with. This is not a replacement to lifting, but youíre awful young for screwed up shoulders. Get them right

A2B0C11C-E5C6-4586-ADC9-B527499865D3.jpg
    I donít want anyone thinking Iím just a keyboard tough guy... Iím still but hurt about the clown thing...:)

60 year old delts

delts.jpg
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Yeah boi.... I got some steping up to do...:)

Fuck dude I’m turning 40 this year...