Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I traded emails with the factory a couple of weeks ago about mags. They had no ETA other than will be 60 to 90 days.

+1 for Underwood .32 ACP... ( I like the 55gr Xtreme Defender +P)
    Bob
    a.k.a. StealthNeighbor
    CRG-2 / CRG-3 / CRG-4 / HITS-8 / HRO-5 / RGF-1

"Tell me and I forget.
    Show me and I remember.
    Involve me and I learn."
    --
    quote often attributed to Benjamin Franklin

"I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else's blood.
    I have absolutely no issues going out in exactly the same manner."
    --
    unknown (lots of variants)

If the factory tells you to make the gun runs best with a load, why in the world would you think a lot of us "internet Experts" know more? Good Lord stick with the factory!

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester67 View Post
    If the factory tells you to make the gun runs best with a load, why in the world would you think a lot of us "internet Experts" know more? Good Lord stick with the factory!
    So...if you have any ARs, the barrels all have a 1-in-12" twist rate and only fire 55gr BTHPs with cannelures...right?
    Bob
    a.k.a. StealthNeighbor
    CRG-2 / CRG-3 / CRG-4 / HITS-8 / HRO-5 / RGF-1

"Tell me and I forget.
    Show me and I remember.
    Involve me and I learn."
    --
    quote often attributed to Benjamin Franklin

"I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else's blood.
    I have absolutely no issues going out in exactly the same manner."
    --
    unknown (lots of variants)

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester67 View Post
    The gun was designed around the old Winchester Silvertip JHP rounds... because that was the best option on the market at the time. Since then, other, better performing bullet designs have been released, some of which have received the Seecamp seal of approval as well. What was cutting edge back in the day, is no longer so.

That said, any hollow point with the same general OAL and bullet profile as the round it was designed for SHOULD work equivalently, although there are a few JHP rounds out there that are a tiny bit too long to run in a Seecamp.

My question wasn’t so much about finding a round that will run in the pistol, as most JHP’s will. It was more geared toward terminal performance with a preference toward maximizing penetration.
    - I am not in danger. I AM the danger.

- Keep your rifle by your side.

That was the intent of my answer...overall length of the cartridge and the bullet profile were critical to reliable function. And to my mind, especially with a mouse gun, function is over arching question.

Gold Dots were added to the list of factory-recommended LWS-32 ammo, some number of years ago. As it has been generally easier to find .32 Gold Dots, than Silvertips, the easy answer was for me to switch to Gold Dots, unless I just happen to see a nice, fat box of 50 STHPs on the shelf, as sometimes happens at one local place.
    Have Colt, will travel.

Iíve had excellent results with 60gr Speer Gold Dot.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

PMC Bronze HPs feed great.