Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks Papa. I've been tracking Gold Dot, which hasn't reappeared in 32 yet so this is an option. I have several hundred GD now but want a lot more for whoever ends up with this when I'm gone.

Gold Dot and PMC both work well in mine. I just found a semi-local shop with Buffalo Bore in stock so tomorrow we will see if that flies as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MesserMan View Post
    Just picked me up a Seecamp .32. I know the pistol is designed specifically around JHP ammo to prevent rim-lock. Given that, what does the tribe carry or trust in their Seecamps? Im primarily concerned about achieving sufficient penetration.
    If penetration is your main concern, I would look at Fiocchi ball ammo. .32s do not expand well in any ballistic test I have been able to find. The only rounds that penetrate even near 13 in ballistic gel are ball. But you need a flat tipped ball to shoot in the seecamp. I realize that gel tests are not real life but if a round wont penetrate and wont expand in a perfect medium what makes some people believe they will be magical in a human body?

No one seriously expects significant expansion. As for penetration, the Seecamp is an eyeball socket/under the chin gun. Buffalo Bore will likely get you inside at longer distances, but at contact distances anything on the short list should do fine.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20