Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Quote Originally Posted by Medvetz63 View Post
    If Mr. Bishop leaves a ball of wax laying around, don't grab it and start squeezing it to improve your grip strength. Jan Michael Vincent found out the hard way, and ruined a fancy red sports car in the process.

"There are alternatives to everything"
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Gabe wrote:

You guys crack me up. Still thinking like a LAGO. Sue them...expose them..whatever them. Are we done yet?

What would Mr Bishop do?
    Not thinking like a LAGO. Just being practical. Lawfare is a legitimate form of war. It's not like I'm going to blow up the doctor's office for trying to push a vaccine. Psychological warfare is pretty effective. Make them fear us more than we fear them. That's what's NOT happening. If more people would stand up against the system, we wouldn't be in this nightmare to begin with. I mean, there is a time and place for the Mr. Bishop approach, and there are times to use the law as a blunt weapon. Whatever works.

Now, there are situations where I'd go straight to a Mr. Bishop style remedy to the situation. Not quite there yet. But I do have my "list" of several people who have bad karma with me. We're going to balance that account before I check out, that's for sure.

I did see a great comment though, the other day, about Biden's gun grab EOs. Someone mentioned how they were hiding their guns and the best response I read was:

"If you're at the point where you have to hide your guns, you've waited to long to use them!"

Might be the best response I've ever read.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Look at this genius! Another sheeple obediently gets his euthanasia shot, his whole body turns red and all his skin peels off, then he spends 5 days in the hospital in agony:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...covid-vaccine/

He says he still feels like crap, but he's "thankful to have received his dose". Fucking moron. The Angel of Death just handed you an eviction notice, and he's coming back to execute the eviction this fall. Bye bye moron! How in the fuck can people be that STUPID? I mean, seriously? Another upcoming Darwin Award winner!
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

We've had more reported deaths from the Wuhan euthanasia shot in the past few months than we have from all other vaccines combined in the past DECADE:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...st-decade-994/

Excerpt:

There are more US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 3 months than there were the entire past decade.

The number of deaths related to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDCís own data, in 2021 in less than 3 months, we have already seen over 1,750 deaths due to vaccines in the US.
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters