Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    SWEET. BABY. JESUS.

This is is why we can’t have nice things....

Oh lordy, this situation reminds me of a woman I dated about 2008.
    She was okay at first then started up with these bat shit crazy stories about her family.
    Everytime I gave her straight advice about talking to a law enforcement agency it was "No I got this plan."
    Didn't take long before I thought whatever hair brained plan it was I ain't gonna be a part of it!
    So I dumped her.
    Cut losses and move on.
    Last edited by BigEd63; 02-26-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    What happened to WT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Hell if I know. Some need some roach traps though.
    So....are you saying our unwavering good heartedness and helpful nature has led us into an emotional trap?
    Psalm 139:21,22
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

The truth is hatred to those who hate truth.

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I don't know if you remember an occasional poster here by the name of Destro or something like that, but he was great at trolling WT. He would start threads about how to best attach an old crappy handheld incandescent flashlight to a shotgun, and actually get genuine responses.
    I am familiar with Destro. I have called him a troll at least a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by res308 View Post
    So....are you saying our unwavering good heartedness and helpful nature has led us into an emotional trap?
    Not at all. Some people don't seem to catch on to things though. In Shogunators thread asking about Fry the Brain and Guerrilla Sniper where I gave a legit response and it didn't turn into fuckery. In others I have too until the question starts to slightly be altered and asked over and over again. As if someone would give the perfect answer to solve everything if the words are phrased just right. As an example: this thread.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Not at all. Some people don't seem to catch on to things though. In Shogunators thread asking about Fry the Brain and Guerrilla Sniper where I gave a legit response and it didn't turn into fuckery. In others I have too until the question starts to slightly be altered and asked over and over again. As if someone would give the perfect answer to solve everything if the words are phrased just right. As an example: this thread.
    Just messing with you. But yeah it does seem that way. Like people don’t WANT to catch on, but rather continue to talk about the problem instead of listening to the solution. Seems like I’ve had less grief trying to work homicides than I have just trying to help someone out. Looks like I’d learn by now.
    Psalm 139:21,22
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

The truth is hatred to those who hate truth.

Enough of this fuckery.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas