Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NEW SLIDES ON THE WAY!!

Since the Holosun 507K has finally hit the market, and more importantly we finally are able to get our hands on them, we will be making 43 and 48 slides for the 507K that are direct mount. These will be lower 1/3 with standard height glock sights. Slides should start shipping early-mid May this year, and will come with compatible slide saddle plates.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

So this also means I can have my 48 slide cut by yall for this sight, right? Im sure thats a stupid question, but I am afforded one every now and then...

No one is afforded anything, but yes, we will be offering holosun K cuts starting this week

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

I will say this -

In all honesty, I wanted to hate the Holosun. I wanted it to fail our study of it, and being a chinese import...even more so. But as a professional, I have to look at the facts and base my opinions and choices on true science rather than emotions.

The Holosun is as robust as the Trijicon series, and in many cases (such as the SRO and the RMRcc) the Holosun offerings are markedly better than Trijicons. Is it any wonder that Trijicon has sued them unsuccessfuly? Trijicon is a giant freighter in the ocean. It doesn't change directions well and it doesn't give a sht about the small fishing boats in its path. It treats dealers like shit and sells its own product behind their backs at a discount. I have no love for them, but up until now, they did make the best red dot sight for a pistol. The Holosun is rapidly overtaking them.

Holosun is Chinese. The product is, but the people manning the store are Americans. If American manufacturing made a product as good and at the prices in question, there would be no room for a Holosun in the market. That much is true. American manufacturing was well on its way under Trump and a second Trump administration, followed by a Pence one would have changed things for US made items...but not now.

So the two top red dot makers are based in different continents...for a standard red dot on a standard pistol, I am still going with the traditional Trijicon RMR - RM01-RM09. But the SRO is trash, and the RMRcc is a ridiculous execution of a smaller red dot. In those two instances, the Holosun is far better choice. For small pistols like the 43, 48, 43 street comp, etc. The 507K is a far better choice in my opinion.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I will say this -

In all honesty, I wanted to hate the Holosun. I wanted it to fail our study of it, and being a chinese import...even more so. But as a professional, I have to look at the facts and base my opinions and choices on true science rather than emotions.

The Holosun is as robust as the Trijicon series, and in many cases (such as the SRO and the RMRcc) the Holosun offerings are markedly better than Trijicons. Is it any wonder that Trijicon has sued them unsuccessfuly? Trijicon is a giant freighter in the ocean. It doesn't change directions well and it doesn't give a sht about the small fishing boats in its path. It treats dealers like shit and sells its own product behind their backs at a discount. I have no love for them, but up until now, they did make the best red dot sight for a pistol. The Holosun is rapidly overtaking them.

Holosun is Chinese. The product is, but the people manning the store are Americans. If American manufacturing made a product as good and at the prices in question, there would be no room for a Holosun in the market. That much is true. American manufacturing was well on its way under Trump and a second Trump administration, followed by a Pence one would have changed things for US made items...but not now.

So the two top red dot makers are based in different continents...for a standard red dot on a standard pistol, I am still going with the traditional Trijicon RMR - RM01-RM09. But the SRO is trash, and the RMRcc is a ridiculous execution of a smaller red dot. In those two instances, the Holosun is far better choice. For small pistols like the 43, 48, 43 street comp, etc. The 507K is a far better choice in my opinion.
    I really like the 507c v2 I recently picked up. Having the battery side tray is nice and being able to lockout the buttons is a nice feature as well. I actually like it better then my rmr but hate that it is chicom.

I think if I purchase another it will be a 508t. According to holosun, they didn't use the titanium to make it lighter, they used it to make it stronger by keeping all of the metal thickness the same. Plus I think it is more appealing to the eye.

Soli Deo Gloria
    Abortion is sacrificing your child on the alter of convenience....Adrian Rogers
    Soli Deo Gloria

TEST

Quote Originally Posted by Suarez Tech Priest View Post
    TEST
    you passed the test, but failed to turn in your homework. best i can do is a C

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    For small pistols like the 43, 48, 43 street comp, etc. The 507K is a far better choice in my opinion.
    Is the best option for a 43X street comp a 507K or a standard Type 2 RMR?

Quote Originally Posted by khadga View Post
    Is the best option for a 43X street comp a 507K or a standard Type 2 RMR?
    user dependent. I will always go with an RMR if i can.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI