There is a place for a 308 semi auto field rifle. Something that you can kill men with and poach the king's beasts with. Light enough to carry afield...modern as a smartphone, and cool as a mother......

It is not any sort of bolt gun so lets not get into that. I thought at one point...years ago it might be a FAL...and then a VEPR...but damn if those bitches werent heavy.

Yes...I know all about the "get stronger" term....I fucking coined it...or stole it from the Viking in 13th Warrior. But after three days at 6000+ elevation...yeah....no. Lighter is better...within reason.

I am leaning toward an AR10 based system...a pistol version and a rifle version. No matter what...unless you have buying power and a USMC soul snatching killer working with a dude Sirvivorman wants to be in his fantasies...we will do it better and lower cost.

So...it takes a viking to raze a village...or something village...kind of. Lets build it.

Start with an AR10 lower....and lets f****** build it. The Poachers Special...the Back Country Sniper...the IDKWTF we should call it special.

Lets build it. First ten to those who help design it at cost.

Light...accurate...easy to use...easy to kill with...makes liberals sad...what else.

Cooper had his Scout Rifle...Suarez will have his...IDK...something bad for bad motherfuckers rifle.

LET US BEGIN!!