Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was thinking about getting a V3 because my Versa Max has been flawless. Have to see how the New Remington develops.

I am more interested in their ammo plant that is rumored to be up and going now. A loaded shotgun is more useful than is an empty one.

I saw that they appear to be bringing them back as well and I was happy. Then I couldn't find the 700CP and I was sad all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat View Post
    I saw that they appear to be bringing them back as well and I was happy. Then I couldn't find the 700CP and I was sad all over again.
    Check the same site under "Handguns." There's a pic up, although the link comes back "not found" so far.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

We have a number of products and even training material on the shelf for the Tac14, Tac13, V3, and 700CP.

When Rem shut down, amd when America turned imbecile in November we set them aside.

I will say that of the pumps...the 870 is and shall remain king. The Mossberg is not anywhere close, and there are no other worthwhile pu.p actions out there...none.

As far as semi autos. The Benelli is nice but ridiculously priced. The 1301 is better in price and just as good as a Benelli (opinion of a door kicker not a bullet golfer) but not very prolific. Tje 11-87 was nice...had one at one time...but the lure of a US made semi auto 12 ga is well...aluring.

I have hopes for the V3 18" shotgun as well as the Tac13.

As far as what we had cooking...no point in giving intell to the enemy until the ships have left the hatbor.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Standing by.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20