Check 6,
    Air Pirate out.
    tw/ig: @SoCalAirPirate

"Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization."
    -Charles Lindbergh

"The skies are lovely, dark, and deep,
    but I have promises to keep,
    and miles to fly before I sleep..."

I'm going to say the hard thing, but it comes from a position of love.

We as Christians have often weakened to the point that we accept the standards and expectations of this world, rather than adhering to the Law laid out by God. The Biblically acceptable criteria for divorce are quite few. I won't assume that they don't exist here, because even if they did I would understand why you would not want to point it out. But being tired of someone or "having had enough" isn't a justification for breaking an oath that you made before God. Marriage isn't always easy. Sometimes it takes work. Sometimes it requires a level of sacrifice that seems superhuman.

I'll pray for you. But I won't pray that it is an easy and amicable split. I'll pray that you find a way to work it out. I'll pray that the two of you can dig deep, sacrifice for one another, and hold true to the promise you made.

I congratulate you on your professional achievements. But those things all mean very little when viewed along side the importance of your marriage. And not even your marriage stacks up to your relationship with God.

There is only one thing that God promises us he will deliver if we ask for it: wisdom. I'll pray for you. You pray for wisdom. And patience helps a lot, too.
    Virtute et Armis

Prayers sent.

Prayers up. And Brent, check your PM's.

Humbly, I'd like to echo what @LawDog wrote. I also pray that the Lord gives you all peace, wisdom, truly forgiving hearts, and the willingness to trust Him over your own wisdom and desires.

Not to beat up on you at all, brother, but please keep in mind that there are only 2 circumstances where we are permitted to remarry. First, if our spouse dies, and second, if an unbelieving spouse voluntarily leaves us. Otherwise, the Scripture tells us we are living in adultery. We are told to remain celibate otherwise. I'm sorry if this offends, but God's ways are higher than ours.

Trusting the Lord ALWAYS benefits us. Even when we can't see that benefit in the midst of the trial. Remember, there is no need for trust when we can see the outcome for ourselves. Walk by faith, not by sight.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." — Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." — Martin Luther

Shannon Hogan is offline Suarez International Affiliate - Salt Lake City
    Brother, I'll keep you both in my prayers. A suggestion, go back to the beginning of your relationship with your wife. Pull out the photos and remember the way you both felt about each other back then. Put things in perspective. I wish you Divine Inspiration and guidance!
    fulminis instar "Like thunderbolts, fast as lightning."
    Hogan Clan motto.

Sorry I haven't been back here for several days!
    Thank you all for thoughts, guidance, and prayers!

LawDog & Georgeib, I understand completely and would even agree that most divorces could be avoided and it takes both parties. I can appreciate the council.
    After 7 years, no change on her part to reconcile, I'm done. This is where I am going with grace in "missing the mark" (sin was an archery term). It was Gods intent that we have one spouse, just isn't happening here.

Shannon, thank you. I even point out to others that no one married their spouse intending the relationship to fail. There are fond memories, but she has made her choices.

Gunstore... REALLY nice talking this weekend, I look forward to getting together!
    Brent Fox
    Fox Defensive Training
    (website to return by spring 2021 . . .I hope!)

Emergency Preparedness, Armed & Unarmed Combatives
    St Paul, MN
    I love online school. . . I can attend class NAKED and CARRYING A GUN!
    (OK, the holster chaffs my skin, I’ll take it off – !

Jesus is Lord

Prayers sent...
    I believe it is my duty to protect the innocent, care for the weak, and leave the lazy to their own pathetic demise.

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” —Aldous Huxley

Praying for you brother.

You are definitely going thru some gut wrenching stuff with your marriage and marriage is rarely easy.

I say this in love: heed what LawDog is telling you about biblical divorce. If you are a born-again believer, God’s grace will get you to heaven but to believe God will let a believer intentionally go against His will and do something He says is sin is tempting Him to take them to His wood shed or maybe bring them home early. See Acts 5:1-11.

Hang in there. You are in my prayers.