Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Yeah, you're absolutely right. I had to have new holes drilled to make it work. Bothers me that it's not supported on the slide because it has a smaller footprint than the Romeo, and it sits lower which isn't all bad, but it means that I now have a lower 2/5ths cowitness. I've been searching for a P226 slide with front serrations that can actually be cut for an RMR - as you know many of them have that cavity underneath that won't allow a proper slide cut.
    at least the weight reduction cuts on the 226 were consistent. the 320's present an entirely new issue because the reduction cuts followed one of 4 different types when we were doing them, there may be more patterns now, but each pattern presents its own special pain in the ass to try to work around

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    at least the weight reduction cuts on the 226 were consistent. the 320's present an entirely new issue because the reduction cuts followed one of 4 different types when we were doing them, there may be more patterns now, but each pattern presents its own special pain in the ass to try to work around
    Good times...
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." Martin Luther