Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Have heard this rumor for my place of employment as well... Not surprised since Uncle Bill founded the company....
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

Those forms look super easy to fake. Just get some yellow card-stock paper and play around with your computer printer until your card matches the ones that the dipshit sheep are posting on their Facebook profiles. Easy day.

Remember when you forged a Doctorís note in high school? This isnít that hard guys...
    "We must all suffer one of two things: The pain of discipline, or the pain of regret and disappointment." -Jim Rohn

The form that I have seen is just a photocopied 4x6 sheet of paper that says “COVID immunization record” at the top, and has a few lines underneath where the date, vaccine manufacturer, and doctors signature are written. No numbers, no watermark, just a sheet of paper from a photocopier and cut with scissors.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

Like finding a doc for medical cannabis prescription is hard.

Note from the inside. Each vaccination is bar coded and the administration of each is reported back to CDC. Don’t know what back end checking employer, tsa etc can do. But, it’s worth getting that level of doc documentation established

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy04 View Post
    Those forms look super easy to fake. Just get some yellow card-stock paper and play around with your computer printer until your card matches the ones that the dipshit sheep are posting on their Facebook profiles. Easy day.

Remember when you forged a Doctorís note in high school? This isnít that hard guys...

Having seen the cards I'm honestly surprised at how simple they are. I would have expected watermarks, holograms, and everything.

My guess is a middle-schooler could make one in 10 minutes flat...15 if they don't have the software yet.

Not that I have ever done such a thing....or condone it......