Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I need to read some of his books. Ive never seen a quote of his and disagreed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    What he has to say is true.
    It is mainly whites like us that are listening and not those that really need to.
    So I will continue to avoid certain neighborhoods. Understanding why someone hates me and everybody else including likely themselves and why they are on self destructive paths is less interesting than surviving an encounter with such people. I am very aware of the deficits of reconstruction and the Hayes compromise of 1877 and how things should have been done better. None of that has real meaning if a mob is rushing me in my car or coming to my house. GFT
    Sorry for wasting your time
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Good video. Many points that I personally hold brought up here. There is no accountability from the black subculture and then the push from white liberals that keep them in the subculture. I am certainly not saying that there is not true racism because there certainly is, was, and forever will be. Some people suck and will hate because that’s what they were taught. Until the white liberals stop and the subculture wakes up this issue will continue to perpetuate.
    Edit to add: I was not familiar with Sowell before this video so thank you for the post Gabe.

Fantastic. Thank you. "Equip yourself with skills that other people are willing to pay for."

I will add to this an unpopular point in some circles.

The only true racism I saw in my time in SoCal LE was the black supremacist hatred of white people....specially the police. Not liking a culture doesnt make anyone a racist. You will recall shades of the Israeli Mafia here that pulled the Nazi Anti Semite card anytime somebody disagreed with them. Same thing with these people...the NOI, the BGF, and of course all of their supporters and adherents. I recall white officers not being selected for positions that went to less qualified black officers. If that isnt racism, I dont know what it might be.

Insofar as the claimed systemic racism in LE, I would ask why it is...at least in Los Angeles, that the majority of violent crime was committed by black suspects. Fix the black subcultures involvement in homicide, robbery, rapes, and narcotics and you will no longer see the degree of attention paid by police.
    Gabriel Suarez

I love when "groups" use the term "systemic" to fit their narrative and use the broadest brush possible to paint an entire group. Your information pertaining to "black crime" and systemic racism...yep, you are spot on.

I'll never forget when my son was 6-years-old and I was driving him to his school that morning. We passed a prison van that was full of inmates. My son asked, "Dad, why is everyone on that van brown?" He referred to black people as being brown.

Things are what they are and it has nothing to do with racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Sohei View Post
    I love when "groups" use the term "systemic" to fit their narrative and use the broadest brush possible to paint an entire group. Your information pertaining to "black crime" and systemic racism...yep, you are spot on.

I'll never forget when my son was 6-years-old and I was driving him to his school that morning. We passed a prison van that was full of inmates. My son asked, "Dad, why is everyone on that van brown?" He referred to black people as being brown.

Things are what they are and it has nothing to do with racism.

I recall the way they broadcast radio calls...long before the era of terminals in the cars.

3 Lincoln 7 and 3 Adam 5, code three, robbery in progress, shots fired...

I could almost guess with 95% accuracy what was coming next as far as suspects, description, and vehicle. And none of us forced them to do what they did...all we did was respond to actions they took.

So the question to ask is not why did the police shoot and kill those "young men"?

The question to ask is why did those young men willingly and without coercion by anyone else, break into that house, pistol whip the husband, rape the mother in front of the father and kids, then drive away with whatever they could take with them? The police are not and never were the problem. Fix the motivation for those young men doing that and you fix the problem.

But that is a hard question that doesn't fit the narrative and information control of the black supremacists and the leftist government that feeds them.
    Gabriel Suarez

I have talked with a lot of Black Separatist and they admit their level of racism. Most of them have no legitimate reason to be racist and simply jump on the bandwagon and end up being some of the most prejudiced people I have ever met. Very few of them had any remote reason to justify "their" personal level of prejudice. But, at the end of the day, I told them that their issues were mainly one of continually making poor choices and placed the responsibility on themselves. Most of them weren't happy, but the truth is often painful.

In contrast, Asian criminals involved in similar violent acts in their respective areas realized they were confronted because of what they did rather than for who they were. Same for those identifying as "Brown"...something even the palest, blond Mexican bad guy considered himself. So the notion that they were confronted by the police because of their color rater than their crimes is taught and learned as a part of a culture.
    Gabriel Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    ...is taught and learned as a part of a culture.
    Indeed it is. Personally, I thinks it's a victim mindset that is taught to them. Regardless of what it is, it is in fact taught to them.