Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I would LOVE to have my G17 converted into your guttersnipe package, but it is a Gen 5.

Getting rid of the damn MOS slide seems more than necessary - Thankfully, the Trijicon RMR is quite robust....
    Live without limits!

Street Comps on my SI-improved 19 and 43 carries. Back Alley on the 34 PDW for just a bit more sweetness...
    Thanks Taipan and Crew!
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy's Laws of Combat: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Quote Originally Posted by PJKeane View Post
    I would LOVE to have my G17 converted into your guttersnipe package, but it is a Gen 5.

Getting rid of the damn MOS slide seems more than necessary - Thankfully, the Trijicon RMR is quite robust....
    IF YOU HAVE A 19 FRAME, TRY OUT THE 47 SLIDES, THAT WAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO SACRIFICE A FRAME

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    IF YOU HAVE A 19 FRAME, TRY OUT THE 47 SLIDES, THAT WAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO SACRIFICE A FRAME
    What a good idea, I always seem to have another G19 in the safe! May be able to do that and then sell the damn G17 gen 5 MOS before the RMR gets damaged from hard landings...
    Live without limits!