Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I admit to being a little naive with these. I don't own one yet, but to my understanding through reading sig and glock barrels have different threads? I am sure there isn't plans to make a sig friendly comp, but I will throw it out there since you asked.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cody C View Post
    I admit to being a little naive with these. I don't own one yet, but to my understanding through reading sig and glock barrels have different threads? I am sure there isn't plans to make a sig friendly comp, but I will throw it out there since you asked.

BY THE END OF THE YEAR, IF ENOUGH INTEREST IS GENERATED EITHER BY FORUM OR EMAIL CONTACT, WE WILL DO DARK ALLEYS FOR OTHER SYSTEMS. POSSIBILITIES INCLUDE 9/16X24 (.40SW/.357SIG), 13.5X1LH (METRIC 9MM SIG/HK), .578X28 (.45/10MM)

AGAIN, THIS WILL REQUIRE A VESTED INTEREST FROM THE COMMUNITY TO MAKE THIS WORTH THE TIME AND INVESTMENT REQUIRED.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Currently SI 419 with Dark Alley, planning to swap to Streetcomp. No 17s in the flock.

Working on a Streetcomp 43 as well.

If I get another handgun will probably be a 419 Streetcomp...or 229...

Glad to see the forums being more...private.

I think it is time to revisit the website and look into the Street Comp setup. Might be a nice addition to the 19 and the 17K package..... Thinking.... Thinking....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Well, since both my 19 and 17 have factory Glock threaded barrels (metric LH Threaded) I will need to aquire a aftermarket threaded barrel for my Gen3 19 to try the Street Comp.. so I will look for that and get it put together!

Man I've been gone to long....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    BY THE END OF THE YEAR, IF ENOUGH INTEREST IS GENERATED EITHER BY FORUM OR EMAIL CONTACT, WE WILL DO DARK ALLEYS FOR OTHER SYSTEMS. POSSIBILITIES INCLUDE 9/16X24 (.40SW/.357SIG), 13.5X1LH (METRIC 9MM SIG/HK), .578X28 (.45/10MM)

AGAIN, THIS WILL REQUIRE A VESTED INTEREST FROM THE COMMUNITY TO MAKE THIS WORTH THE TIME AND INVESTMENT REQUIRED.
    I'm always one to hedge and qualify a bit, but I can say that I would be interested in this, and money allowing at the time this thing goes through, would likely buy one for my HK VP9. Just putting that out there. And I'd be willing to prebuy, all other factors agreeing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post

Thank you for the response. I would want 2 that would fit my sigs and would prepay.

I hope you get back to doing sig work!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post

Which one do you have?

What do you like about it?

What would you like added?
    I have neither. Iíve got an SI-419 and an SI-26 on a Gen 4 frame. I intend to purchase a Streetcomp slide in 2021.

I like the aesthetics and the performance. Iíve really come to enjoy the SI-26, more than I had expected to.

In the past, I wouldíve asked for a Glock 19 slide to fit onto a Glock 26 frame. Sort of the ďjawboneĒ offering without the need to chop the frame. But soon Iíll be able to add a threaded barrel and comp to get a similar aspect ratio, so my comment may only apply to folks living in states with restrictive laws on threaded barrels.

Iíve wondered if there is a market for a drop-in locking block that would permit use of a Gen 1-4 Glock 17 barrel in a Gen 5 frame. Seems like a $30 part should be more attractive than a new $200 barrel.

Slightly off topic, but I also havenít found an IWB magazine carrier that Iím really happy with.

My EDC is a Gen 4 G17 with G19 grip with a Streetcomp mounted on a Suarez threaded barrel. Carries beautifully AIWB and reduces muzzle flip exactly as advertised. Not sure how it could be improved.

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters