Default GUTTERSNIPE VS STREETCOMP

20210113_160213.jpg

Which one do you have?

What do you like about it?

What would you like added?
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I have the Guttersnipe, and love the package for what it is. Small and lethal, easy to manage and shoots well! Although 95% of the time roll with my (your old 19 frame Gabe) 19 gen 3.

I keep the the 43 in my Laptop bag for tighter security situations. But find the 19 carries a bit better and I have more BB's if needed!

I know I've been gone for a long time, but still love this forum, and with the deleting of all other social media it's nice to have a good place to go to!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by morghill View Post
    I have the Guttersnipe, and love the package for what it is. Small and lethal, easy to manage and shoots well! Although 95% of the time roll with my (your old 19 frame Gabe) 19 gen 3.

I keep the the 43 in my Laptop bag for tighter security situations. But find the 19 carries a bit better and I have more BB's if needed!

I know I've been gone for a long time, but still love this forum, and with the deleting of all other social media it's nice to have a good place to go to!

Thanks Morgan...

I carry my Street Comp 24-7. BTW...just changed access so only registered people can see the forum or post and all are being vetted as much as possible by my peeps. No first amendment here either...if I think someone is an agent provocateur, a useful idiot, or a Fed that forgot what his oath meant...Bannomatic!!!
    Gabriel Suarez

I have the Street Comp on a Gen 3 G19. Love it. It's a pussycat to shoot, gets right back on target.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Thanks Morgan...

I carry my Street Comp 24-7. BTW...just changed access so only registered people can see the forum or post and all are being vetted as much as possible by my peeps. No first amendment here either...if I think someone is an agent provocateur, a useful idiot, or a Fed that forgot what his oath meant...Bannomatic!!!
    Welcome news indeed.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

The Street Comp...because Killing the enemies of freedom should be effortless
    ...and recoil free.

Gabriel Suarez

I put comps on all my original Guttersnipes
    Choose your resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Thanks Morgan...

Well, I hope I've been vetted. But that's good to know, I'm very concerned about who knows what at this point. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. Been very focused on the off-road side of things with my business. But as times change, so do priorities!!!

I do feel with the thread barrel and a comp it would carry better. I feel the longer slide seems to carry better for me.

My Guttersnipe is well balanced with the G17 length slide and easily concealed with the G19 length grip. Adding a threaded barrel gives me the flexibility to use a suppressor. However, holstering with a can is rather awkward, I mostly I use a Dark Alley comp with some reduction in muzzle flip,

My Streetcomp G19 is the same size, but the fixed comp provides much more pronounced recoil mitigation. My Streetcomp G43X has very similar performance. I am looking forward to the Streetcomp G45 that is currently in process with the SI shop.
    Lee

You alone are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry? From Heaven you pronounce your Judgement, and the land feared and was quiet when you, O God, rose up to Judge, to save all the afflicted of the land.

Psalm 76:7-9

Someone I know has the Street Comp on the 43X. She lets me touch it every once in a while. It loves 124gr NATO and 124gr +P GD. There is nothing not to like about the set up. I will probably go that direction on a 19X.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle