Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Counterfeit Benchmade Knives

This may be old news to some, but new to me. China is flooding counterfeit Benchmade knives onto the us market. This is off of one of their websites.

Order from trusted sources only.

Counterfeit Benchmade.png

Benchmade? That gun-chopping, democrat-donating company? Nope, don’t care.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/do...ndment-rights/

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Ganzo is knife company out of China that makes some Benchmade and Spyderco knock-offs. I have had few of them, not bat for $20 price range. I donated my Benchmade to veterans outdoor group after they went full retard on the gun chop chop. Still looking for a good non-commie replacement.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

I gave away my Benchmade's a while back.

Anyways, not trying to hijack the thread, but check out ProTech Knives. They are good folks and make quality manual and auto knives. Microtech is also another top notch U.S. knife brand. Either of these brands will not disappoint. My EDC work knife is the Microtech LUDT auto. I have several OTF and side folders from both of these brands, but my LUDT is my daily go-to. Look at Hogue too, another quality U.S knife maker. (Same folks that make Hogue grips)
    Cranky Old Guy

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    Army Jan 73 - Dec 79

"We don't want yellow cowards in this Army. They should be killed off like rats. If not, they will go home after this war and breed more cowards. The brave men will breed more brave men. Kill off the Goddamned cowards and we will have a nation of brave men."

“In case of doubt, attack.”
    ― George S. Patton Jr.

"If the government is the answer, then the question is stupid!"

I have a few Zero Tolerance knives and am very pleased with them. Will likely buy more in the future.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." — Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." — Martin Luther

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a good knife these days. And as cheap shit charlie as the gun community is, the knife community is worse. I don't own any BM Knives and they never did anything for me nor to me so excuse me if I don't get sweaty about dumb American buying Chicom shit. Americans are their own mortal enemies.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I agree completely concerning the mostly cheap-ass knife crowd.

When I left the military many years ago, I went into the retail/sales side of the gun and knife industries. It didn't take me long to realize I didn't have the temperment to put up with the overwhelming amount of morons and idiots.

I absolutely refuse to knowingly buy any Chicom crap. Pisses off the wife when I give her shit about buying commie crap.
    Cranky Old Guy

NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    Army Jan 73 - Dec 79

"We don't want yellow cowards in this Army. They should be killed off like rats. If not, they will go home after this war and breed more cowards. The brave men will breed more brave men. Kill off the Goddamned cowards and we will have a nation of brave men."

“In case of doubt, attack.”
    ― George S. Patton Jr.

"If the government is the answer, then the question is stupid!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Americans are their own mortal enemies.

Wait, so the item I found for 90% off on some shady site might be a fake?

Buy from trusted sources and know how to spot a fake.

As an aside, when I was working at a pawn shop we came across a suspect Rolex so we took it to an authorized factory trained tech. The only clue was the screws were off by a thread or two.

There are some damned good counterfeits out there.

Back when I was affiliated with Benchmade (before the gun chopping incident, back when Les ran the day to day operations) I saw their collection of counterfeit knives. Back in the early 2000s they had hundreds. Some were obvious crap but some were really pretty convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by jlwilliams View Post
    Back when I was affiliated with Benchmade (before the gun chopping incident, back when Les ran the day to day operations) I saw their collection of counterfeit knives. Back in the early 2000s they had hundreds. Some were obvious crap but some were really pretty convincing.
    It's not just about Benchmade. It's about China going full steam ahead in the counterfeiting business. I foresee a day where unless you buy gear from the factory direct, anything online is to be presumed a fake.
    Last edited by Cacti Rat; 01-19-2021 at 12:13 PM.