Default Small beer for this crowd, but better than no beer

https://spectator.org/woke-church-am...rint-magazine/

This is because evangelicals in the English-speaking world have confused Christ’s command to love others with being civil as if that were an attribute of God. (It isn’t.) As a consequence, a superficial, self-righteous, good-for-nothing pietism that prefers tone to truth and style to substance has displaced authentic Christianity in many of the roughly four hundred thousand churches in America. This doctrinal malpractice has given us a generation of men, Christian and otherwise, who are what Lewis called “men without chests.”
    Like I said, not exactly red meat for the lions, but at least it's out there.

Looks like an interesting article. Will read this later.

something Gabe said some years ago that always struck a strong chord in me: More Lion, less Lamb.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey....But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
    --Matthew 3:4,7

And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
    But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.

--Matthew 11:7-8

And then there's that whole temple thing.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Great stuff guys, thanks for posting. I’ll bring up another Gabe quote to one of my questions years ago -

“Jesus is your fire team leader, not your fucking boyfriend.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    - Richard Rahl, The Sword of Truth

This is a statue of St Paul outside the Basilica in Rome...does this tell you anything?Front_of_the_Basilica_of_Saint_Paul_Outside_the_Walls_-_Roma_-_Italy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Brigante View Post
    This is a statue of St Paul outside the Basilica in Rome...does this tell you anything?
    That the sculptor got his artistic license revoked for lack of historical knowledge, ignorance of swords, and an drapery fetish?

Saul of Taurus wouldn't have carried a book like that. They didn't exist when he did his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    That the sculptor got his artistic license revoked for lack of historical knowledge, ignorance of swords, and an drapery fetish?

Saul of Taurus wouldn't have carried a book like that. They didn't exist when he did his thing.
    Look deeper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Sell your cloak and buy one....

I have zero use, nor respect for, the modern socialized, nicer than God, christians that largely populate the category.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I put much blame on organized religion as it has been in the last 20 or so years for emasculating the men of the world. They have been instrumental in telling men what "not" to do and be. They will answer for their actions one day!