Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    #213 Sunday. Finally worked on the Classic bronco this weekend and got it started.
    Common sense is not a common virtue!

Weigh in 211.2

Probably sick of my posts by now, but here is the update.

Went to Vegas for 9 days, which is about 6 days too long. We got outside and walked quite a bit. Went to Red Rock Canyon and the Springs Preserve. We enjoy ourselves and ate and drank, but did think about portions. Although we drank a lot less because drinks were way too expensive.

Weighed in Wed morning 217.2
    weigh in this morning 213.3

Nobody is sick of your posts. You'd probably be surprised how many of us look forward to seeing your progress. Good work.

Please keep posting. Your progress is great!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

212.0 last three days. Almost back to pre vacation. Probably could have lost some, but was looking forward to good beer on the weekend, as good beer in Vegas is almost non-existent from what I saw.

Yeah, what those other guys said. Keep on keeping on!

I am at 206. I probably would have been at 200, but with everything that has happened it kind of went out the window.

been riding my bike more. I bought a new one Friday. Yesterday I was able to get out and give it a proper ride. It felt pretty good, bit sore today.

You have made tremendous progress my friend.

and, obviously under the circumstances…fitness is important but certain things obviously take priority.

That said, taking a little time each day to take of yourself, in whatever capacity that means, is necessary. You have to be the rock for your family (most of the time if not all the time). It’s pretty hard to be that rock when we are struggling with our own healing.

At this time, your mental and spiritual health are more important than physical health. But, they are all connected. A good workout can clear the mind. Putting aside the burdens and pains of the day helps heal the (emotional) heart. Benefits to your actual heart are just bonus for now. Weight might be one useful measurement, especially if it gives you a concrete goal and keeps you motivated. But you know that healing is your priority right now. The bike sounds like a good thing regardless.

Anyway, raising my glass to you.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

I was going to say get an echalon, but it looks like your doing pretty good... That shit will shred you especially if you work on your diet...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....