Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You guys know I don't really know anything about this stuff, but the way the light is reflecting off that guy's rifle -- that's a bad thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunstore Commando View Post
    You guys know I don't really know anything about this stuff, but the way the light is reflecting off that guy's rifle -- that's a bad thing, right?
    It's a painting.... Artists paint what ever they want, accurate or otherwise.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    I understand the sentiment but if you think by only staying on the country or smaller towns that there will be no ripple effects it would be worth another consideration. Look at how many liberal states have large commie cities that dictate things to the rural surroundings. The idea of waiting for them to come to the rural area might not be the best idea overall.
    We have been dealing with this crap for YEARS now. Shitcago ruining the whole state with their liberal stench
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Oh please, enough with this country boy will survive type bullshit and how "y'all or we all won't stan fer dis chit", or whatever inarticulate, ignorant, unintelligible vernacular is used by 'country folk'. The major cities, population centers in Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia etc dictate what happens in the 'country' parts of the state. So stop the bullshit jingoistic crap and go back to sloppin' hogs or whatever the fuck "y'all" do, which is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    Oh please, enough with this country boy will survive type bullshit and how "y'all or we all won't stan fer dis chit", or whatever inarticulate, ignorant, unintelligible vernacular is used by 'country folk'. The major cities, population centers in Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia etc dictate what happens in the 'country' parts of the state. So stop the bullshit jingoistic crap and go back to sloppin' hogs or whatever the fuck "y'all" do, which is nothing.
    If cable TV is any indication, they are busy making, selling, and drinking Moonshine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I generally despise the cowards, and asshats who, instead of acting when they witness violence, they haul out the Iphones, This would be the one time where Id probably take out my cell phone camera and record, rather than act?
    I wouldn't even do that. I have realized that there is an US and a THEM. They hate us, want to take everything we have and make us into mindless slaves. THAT is their goal as they build a communist fantasy land where everything is free to them because we paid for it. If one of them was about to be eaten by a lion, I could not care in the least about saving them, being a witness, nor anything else.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    However if I was tasked with protection of local/state/fed politicians, I would be VERY concerned with the .0001% (very roughly 33100 people by census estimates) of lone wolf types around the USA with an axe to grind. Those are the folks that will actually take this as a trigger pulling tipping point.
    Some days I'm really not sure what or who I should be praying for. I don't want us to become Mexico, but I also don't want us to become a Chinese colony.
    Virtute et Armis

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Some days I'm really not sure what or who I should be praying for. I don't want us to become Mexico, but I also don't want us to become a Chinese colony.
    Guidance, good judgement, assistance and faith.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    Talk is rather cheap these days as both the original pic and your post both point out. It is probably best to stop talking so much.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post

I pray for me and mine, and for destruction on the enemies of freedom. No intention of praying for the country, or the stolen presidency, or unity, or any of that communist propaganda bullshit, nor will I pray with anyone that is a communist or a communist sympathizer.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters