Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Welcome to our world

Lord of harvest, grant that we wholesome grain and pure may be. Hymn, Come Ye Thankful People Come

Nice sentiment. I don't think this nation has the fortitude anymore. A presidential election was stolen in the United States of America by the CCP and their supporters, and people believe they can do nothing about it. With that belief, it is true. I really do miss my friends who fought in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Those guys taught me a lot about life. I don't see their attitudes anymore. They have passed on. I'm glad they can't see this shit today.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

I understand the sentiment but if you think by only staying on the country or smaller towns that there will be no ripple effects it would be worth another consideration. Look at how many liberal states have large commie cities that dictate things to the rural surroundings. The idea of waiting for them to come to the rural area might not be the best idea overall.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

I won't consider the election stolen until Biden is
    sworn in. Until then, it was just an attempt. It
    does not bode well for future elections unless
    things change & heads roll, but as far as I'm
    concerned to date, this was only an attempt.

If Biden is sworn in, or should I say Harris, then
    the Republic is dead.
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.

Reality is that folks arent worried by american response to the election. Highly unlikely that CW2 will kick off.

However if I was tasked with protection of local/state/fed politicians, I would be VERY concerned with the .0001% (very roughly 33100 people by census estimates) of lone wolf types around the USA with an axe to grind. Those are the folks that will actually take this as a trigger pulling tipping point.

Dorner, DC sniper, and shooting up the baseball game show how a few individuals make political change in the US with a gun, even if you had one deranged shooter per state with a modicum of skill or luck targeting Politicians instead of schools , could change the political discourse in america.

Mexico shows us what happens when outlaws dont like the politician, police chief, or prosecutor.
    Last edited by coastalcop; 12-07-2020 at 01:38 PM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    Reality is that folks arent worried by american response to the election. Highly unlikely that CW2 will kick off.

However if I was tasked with protection of local/state/fed politicians, I would be VERY concerned with the .0001% (very roughly 33100 people by census estimates) of lone wolf types around the USA with an axe to grind. Those are the folks that will actually take this as a trigger pulling tipping point.

Dorner, DC sniper, and shooting up the baseball game show how a few individuals make political change in the US with a gun, even if you had one deranged shooter per state with a modicum of skill or luck targeting Politicians instead of schools , could change the political discourse in america.

Mexico shows us what happens when outlaws dont like the politician, police chief, or prosecutor.

...and there was a point where many, to include some here, would consider intervening if said "lone wolf" decided to act upon his inner desires against a political figure. But today, it would really depend on who that political figure was, as I suspect, the number of those who would stand idly by and watch one of those figures shot down without raising a finger, has grown considerably.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

How many of those political figures would intervene if, say, a retired cop named Saurez (or Deputy Papa) were in the s***, on-view, right now?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    ...and there was a point where many, to include some here, would consider intervening if said "lone wolf" decided to act upon his inner desires against a political figure. But today, it would really depend on who that political figure was, as I suspect, the number of those who would stand idly by and watch one of those figures shot down without raising a finger, has grown considerably.
    Actions have consequences! They should think about those things before they make enemies of the people. They chose their side and I chose mine and the two will never meet....

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I generally despise the cowards, and asshats who, instead of acting when they witness violence, they haul out the Iphones, This would be the one time where I’d probably take out my cell phone camera and record, rather than act?

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post

Such an atmosphere could offer a lot protection employment for those that work in such fields. Also any incidents can be used to the advantage of the democrats.

In my opinion big money wants Joe Biden to take the office of president. The little business men may get badly hurt by democratic policies, The big financial institutions will be doing well. Biden will not be taxing the super rich, but the smaller business man may really suffer. If you are big enough, you can feed at the governmental feeding trough. All around the I-695 beltway are the large entities that so feed on governmental contracts. It is a world of lobbying.
    If they even brother to think about it, they have no respect for the typical blue or white collar working person, the veteran, and the small businessman.
    Now for those that do not work, by voting get a boh share of the pie abetted by do gooders and the mass media.
    The lesson of Rome should not be forgotten, when the citizen quit serving in legion, barbarians literally took over over.

Panem et Circenses along with all sorts of promises to make the ultrarich pay for it. Guess who is going to really be paying for it al.