Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLF220 View Post
    Yawwwwwwwn. Am I the only person not worried about this? I’ve just about stopped giving 2 fucks about what is legal today and outlawed tomorrow. Here I’ll make it easy, I am an outlaw!

+1. I have friends freaking out about this and other ATF/Biden threats. I just tell them to let me know if they're going to panic sell...
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

To quote an old Phil Collins song "I don't care anymore". I have my AR pistols, like them, practice with them, will keep them. Period end of sentence. If .gov circumstances, laws, tax rates, enforcement become obscene; I will become an expat. Fuck it, I have no loyalty to any nation and will reside where its best for my economic interests.

A group of 16 Republicans in the U.S. Senate last week fired off a letter to federal regulators seeking answers on the growing fuzziness over pistol stabilizing braces.
    The letter, signed by U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley-- the Senate's president pro tempore-- along with U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, who sits on the Senate Judiciary Committee, seeks to review all of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' internal publications, "instructions, directives, or guidance" on pistol braces by Dec. 7. The information requested specifically asks the agency to shed light on how it makes the determination of whether a firearm is a pistol equipped with a stabilizing arm brace or an NFA firearm, such as a short-barreled rifle (SBR) or a short-barreled shotgun (SBS) including "length of pull" guidelines.
    more at link https://www.guns.com/news/2020/11/30...ol-brace-issue

AN IMAGE OF TWO MODERN AMERICAN GUNMEN IN DISCUSSION ABOUT FREEDOM

modernamericangunman.jpg
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    AN IMAGE OF TWO MODERN AMERICAN GUNMEN IN DISCUSSION ABOUT FREEDOM
    Indeed.

The time at hand is not about permission seeking. It is not an age for hand wringing. Soft, gentle aquiescence to tyranny has no place in the ideals, let alone the behavior, of an American.

There is a time for the antelope to tell the tale (in this case, some discretion in online discussion). That is simply wisdom; a tool in our arsenal to be employed in the appropriate time and place. A tool is something to be USED, it is not what commands the mind or the heart...that is the purview of the tiger.

In our minds, in our hearts, in our self image and in our behavior and speech...we have the choice to be kittens or tigers. Tigers do not act like kittens, nor do they cry gently or mewl loudly for acceptance and permission.

The tiger knows it’s best to keep quiet. Until it’s time to be loud.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

In fact...the time for niceties is long past and the time for "walking with kings is over".

It is time to bring out what Kipling calls "the common touch". I call them...the old ways.

If you are a fucking handwringing pussy dripping with fear estrogen, we do not need your slimy shit here. Fuck off at once and don't infect us with your pussified pussiness".

There...now that the matter has been settled, let us continue to refine the art of delivering death to communists and other vermin...even with pistol braces.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Default BREAKING NEWS: ATF Backs Down On Pistol Braces

I hope this is true, but maybe they are planning something worst, but a nice christmas present from the ATF.
    BREAKING NEWS: ATF Backs Down On Pistol Braces from guns and gadgets

Link to full document https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/ge...20pdf/download

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/ge...20pdf/download
    (Billing Code: 4410-FY-P) DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives Docket No. 2020R-10W Objective Factors for Classifying Weapons with “Stabilizing Braces”; Withdrawal of Guidance AGENCY: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Department of Justice. ACTION: Notice; withdrawal. SUMMARY: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (“ATF”) is announcing the withdrawal of a notice and request for comments entitled “Objective Factors for Classifying Weapons with ‘Stabilizing Braces’,” that was published on December 18, 2020. DATES: The withdrawal is effective [INSERT DATE OF PUBLICATION IN THE FEDERAL REGISTER]. ADDRESSES: This Notice also will be made available on the ATF Web site (www.atf.gov). FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: A

Maybe it was just too much paperwork to do it. That talk of free stamps, even if they limited it in some way, would have generated fifty years worth of applications in a day. The logistics of going after the noncompliant is a whole other kettle of fish. Just the ones obeying would have been a tsunami.

Quote Originally Posted by jlwilliams View Post
    Maybe it was just too much paperwork to do it. That talk of free stamps, even if they limited it in some way, would have generated fifty years worth of applications in a day. The logistics of going after the noncompliant is a whole other kettle of fish. Just the ones obeying would have been a tsunami.

They may have been testing the water hoping to throw a morsel to creepy joe. They did this over the holidays also hoping for muted response.

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    ....... They did this over the holidays also hoping for muted response.
    That didn't pan out for them.