Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Boetman View Post
    Howsit.

Currently in South Africa the Farmers are facing Farm attacks on a daily basis. Things have gone from bad to worse. No open Warfare. Multiple Terrs attacking old people, torture, execution style murders, Carbon Monoxide gas used to make you sleep, etc etc. Nothing keeps them out and nothing deters them if they want to kill you. They study for your weakest point, and thats where they will attack.

This got me to thinking. Give them a weakness, suck them in.

We have fences around our house, we have big dogs, we carry guns, lock our doors, burgalar bars etc. But you will always have a weakness or a weaker spot. So why not give them that weak spot, or what they think is a weak spot? My plan is to build my fence around my house, burgular bars on all windows and doors, except for one window and door where my cars park. It also have a awesome avenue of approach through a bush and big stream next to where the cars park. Its unmissable for a Terr. Going to have a awesome Surprise waiting for them on entry.

Other than Torture and Killing the Farmers for Fun, these Terrs also come for guns and valuables. In South Africa these are mostly kept in a Gun Safe. Mostly in the main bedroom. The Terrs will keep you alive till they have gained access to this, where after they will probably keep torturing you for another couple of hours or if you are lucky, you get a bullet in the head. Believe me I am not cynical, but I prefer that to a drill in the knee cap, being burned with boiling water or clothes iron, or just plain being beaten to death. So after thinking about this for awhile, I came to the realization that being down and out, not being able to defend myself or my family, I need a plan. A plan where these Savages will kill themselves with me out of the equation.

Back to the safe. The plan is to mount a digital safe to my main safe, in this safe will be the Main safes key. Also the safety switch for the IED in the main safe, which will obviously not be a Big Red Button that says switch off, you are about to die. With activating this surprise by opening the door of the safe, activation of other deterrents throughout the house happens. And maybe a couple of surprises for them outside as they leave in a hurry.

Lots of people might see this as taking a chance or GungHo, but rather that then being the next statistic.

Cheers Mates
    My question is why don't you keep your weapons useable which is to say.....on your person and loaded? South African laws, if any, that tell you it's illegal need to be ignored.

You can thank the communist American President Jimmy Carter who assisted the UK in destroying Rhodesia. After the fall of Rhodesia then it was Old South Africa. I am ashamed that my country assisted in bringing to your farm the terrorism you now face. Cheers to you also!

Quote Originally Posted by Boetman View Post
    Ja, point taken. BUT....
    We were a nation that believed "with God ,free from the whole world"
    We know that God intervened at Blood River and made us the victors. We were the Iron Fist of Africa.
    Being sold out by our own were our biggest downfall, and blindly believing the National party.
    I dont blame the US, and the Brits can sink into the ocean and be slaughtered by there mates the goatfuckers.
    This our own fault, we are only ones to blame. And the only ones that can fix it, eventually, or die trying. Not gonna hide behind Moms skirts any more and blame everybody else, shame. Its our own fault we are sitting in this position, either take a stand and get the issue resolved or bend over and take it.

Same as your confuckulation over there, nobody else will sort it out for you and nobody else can be blamed for it. But I reckon you have a much better chance to resolve your issue being on the front foot than us being on the back foot. Dont let it get to the point we are sitting in. Just my personal opinion.

Cheers
    The boer volksgenote were used.
    i have done some reading of british history starting with the celts, romans, saxon-angles-jutes, and the normans. From the the time of the Normans in Britain and as it became the UK the rulers became bent on international conquest. While they had an effective army. the cheapest way to rule is getting someone else to do it and the diamonds and gold profits flow out of south africa to other places.
    South africa: at first the brits suppressed the Afrikaners and after the boer war used a General Smuts to keep them in place. But after WWII with their empire starting to break apart, they used divide and conquer. It was convenient for a while to put a boer government in power. Then it became convenient to abandoned it and put the other side in power.
    Similar crap, but of a different flavor is going on in the USA today and is tearing our nation apart.
    Real big money is behind it.
    It was just power brokering and they care not a wit really for anyone in south africe, regardless of their color.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by glockamolee View Post
    My question is why don't you keep your weapons useable which is to say.....on your person and loaded? South African laws, if any, that tell you it's illegal need to be ignored.

You can thank the communist American President Jimmy Carter who assisted the UK in destroying Rhodesia. After the fall of Rhodesia then it was Old South Africa. I am ashamed that my country assisted in bringing to your farm the terrorism you now face. Cheers to you also!
    Howsit
    Most of the farmers have started carrying there firearms, I personally have probably not visited even the loo without being armed in the last 15years. There used to be people that frowned upon carrying a gun, and would ask are you scared. This is not the norm currently though. Most farmers are packing. What I discussed here is basically a last stand situation and ambushing the enemy. Farm attacks is normally planned with lots of thought and study of the victim before hand. Sometimes even a couple of weeks beforehand. They will study to get your weakness, and then exploit that. Also the last couple of attacks have changed in the sense that the attackers keep on firing and attacking even though they are recieving incoming fire. They used to be very cowardly and attack only older people and on the first shot fired retreat. Last couple of farm murders, in my opinion, have been done by trained terrs. In one regard dad were first shot excecution style and when his son arrived same happened to him. Other one the wife were engaging them with fire and the husban came to assist and were shot. Other one the young farmer had his hands up surrendering and they still shot him.
    My logic for this planning is to ambush and when I am either dead or out of it, still be able to neutralize the threat. Its just plugging holes in gaps that I have noticed. Nothing stops these terrs if they have decided to attack you, they will find a way. And unfortunely currently in SA its not if its going to happen, its when its going to happen. Just a foot note, we used to have comandos and a capable police force, which has gone to crap. In most western civilizations the gov looks after you. The farmers are slowly but surely realizing that they have to start fending for themselves. Except a few of the more liberals and liberal farmer unions, which actually think they can negotiate with the current gov for protection and not getting expropriated without compensation. Africa dont look after the weak or the democratic, its dog eat dog, and only when you show strength does anybody listen. And its not about respect, its about fear. You have to be feared in africa, in some form, to be taken into account. My 5sents

Shot mate
    Last edited by Boetman; 11-18-2020 at 02:58 AM.
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    The boer volksgenote were used.
    i have done some reading of british history starting with the celts, romans, saxon-angles-jutes, and the normans. From the the time of the Normans in Britain and as it became the UK the rulers became bent on international conquest. While they had an effective army. the cheapest way to rule is getting someone else to do it and the diamonds and gold profits flow out of south africa to other places.
    South africa: at first the brits suppressed the Afrikaners and after the boer war used a General Smuts to keep them in place. But after WWII with their empire starting to break apart, they used divide and conquer. It was convenient for a while to put a boer government in power. Then it became convenient to abandoned it and put the other side in power.
    Similar crap, but of a different flavor is going on in the USA today and is tearing our nation apart.
    Real big money is behind it.
    It was just power brokering and they care not a wit really for anyone in south africe, regardless of their color.
    Howsit
    Ja, my personal opinion is that it is easier to control the current gov. They are cheap to buy and control. I have a feeling it may be biting them abit in the ass though, cause china are realy taking over africa currently. Africa doesnt have morrals or pride or a understanding of right and wrong. The guy with the biggest wallet, biggest stick and loudest mouth that rules. And first world rule and order dont apply or make sense. But I dont want to rant about the brits again, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Cheers mate
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.