Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Howsit
    As I understand, if you look on the same search where you found the nytimes article, there is a declassified CIA document which should clarify who did partake in operation drama. And as stated in your own write ups above. Backed and supported by the South African Goverment, backed and supported by the South African Army. I am still searching for South African Recces in both articles. What I definetly could assertain were that Mister Dyck was and exceptional Soldier, hunting ex Rhodesian Soldiers on behalf of Mister Robert Mugabe. But ja it is what it is.
    I do think we have gone slightly of topic here, so if you would like to start a new thread or reply by personal message, that would be fine aswell. I dont want to sour somebody elses thread by a obvious difference in our personal opinions. Up to you mate.
    Cheers

Ps. Can somebody please inform me as to what lol stands for in this regard?
    Last edited by Boetman; 11-26-2020 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Meaning of lol
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.

LOL = Laugh out loud.

Granted Islam has some twisted (by Judeo Christian standards) adherents. Is it wrong that I find it hard to care what happens in Mozambique?

Quote Originally Posted by Catalina View Post
    LOL = Laugh out loud.

Granted Islam has some twisted (by Judeo Christian standards) adherents. Is it wrong that I find it hard to care what happens in Mozambique?
    Howsit
    Ja dont really bother me to much either. I do find conflicts in Africa interresting, especially if PMC start operating in conflicts.
    Laugh out loud, ok, interesting.
    Cheers
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Boetman View Post
    Howsit
    As I understand, if you look on the same search where you found the nytimes article, there is a declassified CIA document which should clarify who did partake in operation drama. And as stated in your own write ups above. Backed and supported by the South African Goverment, backed and supported by the South African Army. I am still searching for South African Recces in both articles. What I definetly could assertain were that Mister Dyck was and exceptional Soldier, hunting ex Rhodesian Soldiers on behalf of Mister Robert Mugabe. But ja it is what it is.
    I do think we have gone slightly of topic here, so if you would like to start a new thread or reply by personal message, that would be fine aswell. I dont want to sour somebody elses thread by a obvious difference in our personal opinions. Up to you mate.
    Cheers

Ps. Can somebody please inform me as to what lol stands for in this regard?
    It clearly says "south african special forces operators" aka recces in the second article. It was an official mission. The ex Rhodesians were the best operators South Africa had.