Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You're absolutely hilarious. I love every waking moment of my job. You can think of me as a gatekeeper. I dont chase away customers, i get rid of problems, both new and continuous. So if you intend to be a problem you can shownyourself the door or i can do it for you.

Maybe you're offended because i told you no. Do you want to know why i told you no or are would you rather keep throwing a hissy fit for everyone to see?

Let me start with this, do you shoot 10k-30k rounds a year? If not then there is no reason for an anuual spring replacement kit because yojre not stressing your parts that much.

Do we have customers that do? Absolutely, and i know who most of them are. They also know when its time to replace one, its time to replace all. So if i were to put a kit together, its going to include everything that you don't want anyway.

You dont want to spend $40 because you dont think you need to and only want the trigger springs? I will again state, if you need to replace ONE, you need to replace ALL. If you are dissatisfied with that answer, so be it. We've been at it for 2 decades, kiddy pool time is over, its time to jump in the deep end.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Well stated. There are many shooters that simply don’t know what they don’t know. Rather than take an experts word, they prefer the internet commandos............

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    You're absolutely hilarious. I love every waking moment of my job. You can think of me as a gatekeeper. I dont chase away customers, i get rid of problems, both new and continuous. So if you intend to be a problem you can shownyourself the door or i can do it for you.

Maybe you're offended because i told you no. Do you want to know why i told you no or are would you rather keep throwing a hissy fit for everyone to see?

Let me start with this, do you shoot 10k-30k rounds a year? If not then there is no reason for an anuual spring replacement kit because yojre not stressing your parts that much.

Do we have customers that do? Absolutely, and i know who most of them are. They also know when its time to replace one, its time to replace all. So if i were to put a kit together, its going to include everything that you don't want anyway.

You dont want to spend $40 because you dont think you need to and only want the trigger springs? I will again state, if you need to replace ONE, you need to replace ALL. If you are dissatisfied with that answer, so be it. We've been at it for 2 decades, kiddy pool time is over, its time to jump in the deep end.
    You're missing it completely. I swear to God Its like talking to a wall with you.

Gabe said in class to replace all the springs every year. Dont like it? Take it up with him.. Thats what I'm asking for. He also said the shop would be able to get them for us in a kit for about $20. That's where I got the idea from, not from some internet commando... You were there when he said it. You didn't disagree then, in fact you openly supported the idea.

But no means no and I get it.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”