Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NEW - MAINTENANCE SECTION AT THE STORE

WE'VE ADDED, AND WILL DEVELOP ON OUR NEW MAINTENANCE SECTION OF THE STORE. THIS SECTION WILL HOUSE SOME OF THE MORE "READY" TOOLS THAT GABE, PAUL AND I KEEP AROUND THE SHOP AND IN OUR FIELD KITS, AS WELL AS REPLACEMENT PARTS AND SCREWS FOR VARIOUS SI PRODUCTS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ON YOUR MIND THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, BUT IF ITS ALREADY AND HAS BEEN UP IN ANOTHER SECTION, BE WARNED, YOU WILL HONORARY FORUM DUNCE.

https://suarezinternational.com/main...eatured&page=1

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Awesome!

I was hoping you guys would do this.
    "I have many people, but few men."
    -Xerxes, King of Persia, at the battle of Thermopylae

"Charity has got everything to do with giving and absolutely nothing to do with taking."

"Studies show that a rapist who has been shot several times loses ardor."
    -Fred Reed

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Trench

ADDING STUFF EVERY WEEK. IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Annual spring kit for glocks?
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

I know it's "outdated" but I still have a Sig 556 Swat Patrol that's a pretty awesome gun. You guys used to sell a maintenance/parts kit for it. any chance you have one collecting dust somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by psalms23dad View Post
    Annual spring kit for glocks?
    we sell multiple kits and spring singles. if we've taught you nothing else here at WT, i would have sincerely hoped it was to read

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    we sell multiple kits and spring singles. if we've taught you nothing else here at WT, i would have sincerely hoped it was to read
    Reading just makes my lips tired.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Except I don't want to buy a kit with stuff I don't want...
    I just want a spring kit. Trigger return springs for example are not on your website. Only place i see them is in the surgical shooter trigger package. I'm not spending $40 to get a $3 spring.

FYI you asked for requests if you remember. Not sure why you're so easily offended by such a simple request. If you hate your job that much you should just move on to something else.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms23dad View Post
    Except I don't want to buy a kit with stuff I don't want...
    I just want a spring kit. Trigger return springs for example are not on your website. Only place i see them is in the surgical shooter trigger package. I'm not spending $40 to get a $3 spring.

FYI you asked for requests if you remember. Not sure why you're so easily offended by such a simple request. If you hate your job that much you should just move on to something else.
    OR, JUST A SUGGESTION, YOU COULD READ THE ORIGINAL POST IN ITS ENTIRETY.

LET ME BE EXCRUCIATINGLY CLEAR, I WOULD NOT BE HERE IF I DIDN'T LOVE MY JOB, AND IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BE EASILY OFFENDED BY ANYTHING, WELL YOU MAY BE IN THE WRONG PLACE.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

OR, JUST A SUGGESTION, YOU COULD READ THE ORIGINAL POST IN ITS ENTIRETY.

LET ME BE EXCRUCIATINGLY CLEAR, I WOULD NOT BE HERE IF I DIDN'T LOVE MY JOB, AND IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BE EASILY OFFENDED BY ANYTHING, WELL YOU MAY BE IN THE WRONG PLACE.
    Why you are allowed to keep your job with your piss poor attitude I'll never understand.
    If anything you're holding SI back and running customers away. Tell me again you love your job...