Exclamation Nov 21 TN/GA/AL Training Group !

Saturday NOVEMBER 21 will be the next meeting of the TN/GA/AL Training Group.

Subject: Practical Application of Medical Skills in a Team Environment. Shoot, Move ,Communicate and Plug Holes !
    Date : Saturday November 21, 2020
    Location: 763 County Rd 332 Pisgah AL (35 min from downtown Chattanooga)
    Time : 9AM- 3PM Central Time
    Price : $100

This meeting of the training group will cover both shooting skills and basic tac med skills in a team environment . Guest lecturer will be Jeff Bishop ( USMC, Louisville KY Fire, Police and EMS)

What to bring: Rifle (or PCC ) and at least 2 mags and 60 rounds for it. Pistol and at least 2 mags and 75 rounds for it. In fact, in light of the current ammo situation if you want to run a .22 rifle and / or pistol feel free to do so. Bring as many mags as you want and as much gear and ammo as you want to carry. If you want to run this class with chest rig and armor then that is fine. If you want to run it in CCW street clothes and just a rifle with spare mag in your pocket that is fine too. Up to you. This material is not gear dependent.

Also bring any med gear you normally carry. We will take a look at and discuss items and options.

Bring something to write with and note taking material.
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

Another outstanding day of training. A big thanks to Randy, Jeff, and everyone involved.
    "When you are hungry, it is foolish to hunt a tiger when there are plenty of sheep to be had." Baader-Meinhof slogan

Yeah, that was a good one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Warrior Skills Camp 09
    Fighting Rifle Skills
    Small Unit Tactics
    Close Range Gunfighting
    Advanced Close Range Gunfighting
    0-5 gunfighting
    Advanced AR15/M4 Rifle Gunfighting
    Guerilla Sniper I
    CQB: Fighting in Structures