Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a couple, used to carry one and used it a couple times long long ago. They are a legacy of times gone by. There was a day when men went into harms way undercover with a blackjack in their pocket and a snubby in an ankle holster. That's the stuff of historical movies now. Cool thing to have just for the sake of having but there aren't many places where they make sense. What I have now are hand made. More or less collectables.

There is a tightrope between keeping the pirate/outlaw mindset and staying more or less legal. On the one hand, there's too many rules and if you follow them all it diminishes you. On the other hand, only a fool walks into a fight with a felony on his belt if he doesn't have to. It's stupid and gay to worry too much about "oh no, I'll have to go to court if I fight" but it's also stupid to not know the rules of the game and play them to win.

I leave my cool old stuff at home and carry a knife and a gun that fits what's legal in my state/county. Saps and "slung shot" are specifically prohibited here.

There is a subculture of people who collect saps, blackjacks and knucks. I made some years back. It's a thing. Like custom knives. Buy some if you want to own them for the sake of having bad ass stuff.

Loved the issue one, and the ones I bought,have tuned up several people who had a tude, but like others have said, not some thing to carry now a days.
    All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it.

Samuel Butler

FACIEM TUAM, DOMINC, REQUIRAM

I was kind of the sap guy here for years...no longer have any except a blackjack my wife goes running with. I feel like she’d get the benefit of doubt I wouldnt

If you live where they’re legal, get a midget sap- I like the S&W better than Bucheimer and D3 Protection makes both, as anything larger is too big to carry for a civilian

Quote Originally Posted by twinboysdad View Post
    If you live where they’re legal, get a midget sap- I like the S&W better than Bucheimer and D3 Protection makes both, as anything larger is too big to carry for a civilian
    I like the midgets, I have one by Todd Foster that disappears in a pocket.
    **Mike Ronin on FaceBook**

**Spero optimus instruo pro pessimus**

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    A cable style gun lock is legal to have most everywhere. Using it may bring problems, or solve them.
    Shhhhh

Thats whats in my carry-on for securing my bag to a fixed object when I go to the bathroom.

Its been on many a trip.

Dont forget to have the key if thats your story.

7M3

Back in the 70's I carried a Bucheimer that my uncle and dad had carried on duty. Almost all of us carried one, or a slapper. Nowadays, even the cops would probably get sued for it's use. I don't advise them either.
    2 Samuel 22; Psalm 139:21-22

I don't carry a sap....my coin purse takes up too much pocket space.....

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1016613717?pid=260405

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk