Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    Well with 338 lapua itís kinda like cry all the time for the occasional fuck yeah.... Just saying.... I had one....:)
    I agree. But everyone needs a REAL heavy hitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mattmann View Post
    I agree. But everyone needs a REAL heavy hitter.

They are sweet for long range, I still want to do a 408 Cheyenne..... If you sent your barrel up 1-10 twist shoot 300grain, to me they seem like they hit almost twice as hard as 250 grain at 1000 yards.
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Some dude used to bring one up to the range. I’m still looking for a place I can shoot 3000yards...:)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EDM_Arms_Windrunner
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Harris used to be the default answer- Atlas and some others have left Harris behind or Harris sat on reputation as some companies do.
    Bipods obviously offer stability in the field or range, but the wight they add far up
    Front isn’t always worth it, and “micro” terrain such as brush and boulders will often preclude their use anyhow . When the situation calls for them, such as in a match or urban “unpleasantness “ they are great. But much like with optics or anything fighting/shooting related ya get what ya pay for, the UTG or unbranded $20 pod off eBay is probably gonna leave a lot to be desired and won’t last long.

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    Some dude used to bring one up to the range. Iím still looking for a place I can shoot 3000yards...:)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EDM_Arms_Windrunner
    Thatís awesome. I have a buddy (Josh Reeves) who is a super accomplished long range guy. He helped me set this one up. A buddy of mine runs a government training place close to home with 2500 yards but thatís the furthest range close to me!