Default UP FOR GRABS - GUTTERSNIPE 17 GEN 3

JUST FINISHED UP A BUILD TODAY THAT IS UP FOR GRABS IT IS A GEN 3 GUTTERSNIPE 17 WITH NP3 SLIDE, BLACK SIGHTS, THREADED MELONITE BARREL AND DARK ALLEY COMP. ONLY 2 OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE, OPTIC CHOICE AND CHECKOUT. THIS WILL BE A FIRST IN A FEW, ALL OF WHICH WILL HAVE GEN 5 TRIGGERS, CONSISTING OF GEN 5 HOUSING, BAR AND GEN 3 SHOE. GABE WILL COVER THE WHY LATER ON.

https://suarezinternational.com/gutt...tol-np3-slide/

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

I would guess it is to remove from the equation the prone-to-break trigger return spring but I'd love to know how you installed a Gen5 trigger housing in a Gen3 frame.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Frederick View Post
    I would guess it is to remove from the equation the prone-to-break trigger return spring but I'd love to know how you installed a Gen5 trigger housing in a Gen3 frame.
    YOU COULD BUY IT AND FIND OUT

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Well if it's a super-secret technique you came up with I understand holding onto it. I carry 19's and don't need to know badly enough to buy a 17 just to satisfy my curiosity. But it's nice to see you guys continuing to innovate.